I have just came back from a short break at this hotel and I must say WOW!! I stayed in the executive room, beautiful!! I could have stayed in the ultra comfortable bed forever the bathroom was 1st class with some a beautiful idea for seperating bathroom. Short walkaway from London bridge tube station. Perfect positioning to see London bridge and the shard. We are currently decideing when to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London City South is an AA 4 star hotel ideal for a weekend or holiday in London. The Shard, Borough Market, London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, Shakespeares Globe Theatre, Vinopolis and St Pauls Cathedral are just minutes away, while a short tube ride will get you to the shopping, nightlife and theatres of the West End. Guests can enjoy our Elements Restaurant, Clinks Bar and rooftop leisure and fitness suite with gym, sauna and steam room. Free WiFi & internet, chargeable parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Novotel London City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London City South Hotel London
- Accor London City South
- London Novotel
- Novotel London City South England