Stayed in Dec 2012 following a business meeting. Was not very impressed by the use of security doors to the corridors. Fully understand the usage but as a first impression it was not good. Nice bar, though this was closed when we arrived back, albeit we were late, but it is London. Room was ok for a business trip but I would not return for a weekend break with wife as it lacked the level of comfort and extras required to be special. Breakfast was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London City South is an AA 4 star hotel ideal for a weekend or holiday in London. The Shard, Borough Market, London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, Shakespeares Globe Theatre, Vinopolis and St Pauls Cathedral are just minutes away, while a short tube ride will get you to the shopping, nightlife and theatres of the West End. Guests can enjoy our Elements Restaurant, Clinks Bar and rooftop leisure and fitness suite with gym, sauna and steam room. Free WiFi & internet, chargeable parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Novotel London City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London City South Hotel London
- Accor London City South
- London Novotel
- Novotel London City South England