“The best,friendly and delicious restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6,772 of 17,039 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“The best,friendly and delicious restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Ive have to tell it was amazing place with food and services,I've been to this place with my cousin from France the food was so delicious and the staff was very polite and friendly my cousin was so surprised and they enjoyed every moment in that restaurant,I'm so happy that I wasn't disappointed to my guest AAAAA star restaurant highly recommended to any one and I'm sure you won't be disappointed the service you get and the food quality top quality,and the price was shocking :) full table with 6 people I've payed £60 including drinks and everything. Well done charcoal please continue for best service and best food

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best restaurant in north London”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my family and it was amazing the service was perfect. They foods are really good the staffs are really friendly and I will always come here with my friends and family, all there foods are fresh and tasty and it is really clean.

After the food they give you free desert and Turkish tea (baklava) and etc. if you don't want to it in they make it takeaway for you. The service is really fast and as a starter they give salad and cold meze. They have as oiled bread(special).
There's nothing bad I can say everything is perfect in CHARCOAL GRILL
I will always come here with my mates,

“Birthday vist.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had a wonderful time at charcoal grill, there was a calmful atmosphere which made me very happy. Also their service was very nice and all of the workers were very polite amd helpful. Their food was very nice and a good value. If you ask me if i will go there again, i will say definatly YES. Especially their lamb sarma beyit is an excellent choice to make. I will recommend everyone to go there and enjoy the lovly food they make. Their dessert and turkish tea is on the house, which is excellent.

“Friendly service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had a family meal, it was a wounderful atmosphere, with a lovly service. It was my son's birthday, they made us very welcome and were very polite. The cost of the menu was very valuble , it was worth going there. Their food tasted very nice, especially their greek salad.

“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

The meat was so tasty the restaurant was absolutely brilliant with its warm welcome at the door. A very good reflection of what Turkish food is supposed to taste like. The food was just fantastic, the prices were even better, the service was excellent I Will revisit this place, very impressed.