“Fabulous restaurant offering "bloody" delicious food” 5 of 5 stars

0207 242 0708
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bull Steak Expert is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 18,011 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Argentinean, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous restaurant offering "bloody" delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have been to the Bull Steak restaurant a few times already and every-time it was exceptional. They have a great menu which will spoil the most picky customers. They food is delicious served by extremely friendly and professional members of staff. You can eat the best steaks prepared in the Argentinean way as well as taste the best wines in town. This is definitely a place to be.

“Fabulous meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Had a delicious meal at the Bull Steak restaurant. Ruth really took care of us.
The food was all delicious and the steak literally melt in your mouth.
Tried some sweet red wine which was amazing and recommended!
This place is very small but it doesn't take away for the main thing the dining experience.
Thoroughly enjoyable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Quite outstanding on every level”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Myself and a friend happened upon Th Bull whilst looking for somewhere to eat on a Thursday evening in town. Drawn in by the menu, we opened the door to discover a gem. Front of house, first class service, attentive and very polite. Our menu choice was a challenge, both the food and the wine seem to bring the best of Argentina to London. Sweetbreads and Empenadas to start - spot on ! Followed by the most flavoursome rib eye you can imagine. The choice if dessert was a group effort, the staff, when asked, pointed us towards the sticky toffee pub - amazing. In addition an Amerreti laced gelato was offered - superb. The wines : A Syrah with the steak and a Laborum Late Harvest with dessert - just stunning ! Seriously if you are looking for an alternative to Goucho, this is a must.
Service, Food, Wine all very very good

“A Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Whilst out with a friend and looking for a bite to eat we came across this diamond of a restaurant.
Charming and knowledgeable staff led us to our table.
We chose empanadas and sweet breads for starters - just stunning!
We both went for the Rib eye and a delightful Syrah - heavenly, just heavenly.every mouthful was a joy and halfway through I became sad as I knew that soon it would be all gone! ridiculous you say but I mean every word and my companion concurred.
The sides were perfect and even though we were fit to bursting a small but perfectly formed dessert menu was placed before us and the toffee pudding was chosen by both of us accompanied by a crisp delicious Late Harvest dessert wine - I can't express the smugness as we ate and drooled over every spoonful. The lovely staff even made a special ice cream with amaretto for us to try - it was stunning. I really cannot express what an impression that this restaurant, the meat, the wine, the desserts and especially the staff, have made upon me. its a 10/10 for me and I would turn it up to 11 if I could. Please go there and try to prove me wrong. You cannot fail to be blown away.

Belper, United Kingdom
“Great food and service but lacking minor details”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I visited this restaurant in April 2013. Personally, I love steak and predictably, I was thrilled to find a restaurant professing to specialise in steak.

The service at the restaurant was great. My steak was cooked perfectly, as was the steak of others in my party.

My complaints are twofold. Firstly, I telephoned in advance to book a table. I found the person I spoke to on the telephone to be incredibly rude. Fortunately, the service in the restaurant was not of the same standard.
Secondly, the chips were poor quality and I assume, frozen. This is simply not good enough for the price and the level of service. I was disappointed and it seems my view is shared by someone else below.

Overall, a great restaurant which I would recommend but I hope they have the brains to figure that frozen chips in this sort of outfit is very poor.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere