We stayed at Myhotel Chelsea for a change of area this visit to London and really enjoyed it. It was clean, comfortable and in a lovely part of London. It wasn't too far to walk to South Kensington Tube station or Knightsbridge to visit my favourite store Harrods!! We would certainly recommend this hotel to any friends visiting London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- myhotel Chelsea is a chic haven of peace which combines the eccentricities of old traditional England with the cosmopolitan nature of urban living. Through the influence of feng shui and cutting-edge design by James Soane of Project Orange, myhotel Chelsea feels like a refreshingly bright country house. The hotel is modern, hip and contemporary but not at the expense of comfort and not by sacrificing the Englishness that makes London so appealing. Located on a quiet residential street in the stylish Brompton Cross district, it is on the doorstep of some of the world's most fashionable shops and within minutes from South Kensington and King's Road. myhotel Chelsea has partnered with LA Fitness close to South Kensington tube station to bring guests the very best in health and fitness equipment and training. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your myhotel Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Chelsea London, England
- Myhotel Chelsea Hotel London