I stayed here for 3 nights just before Christmas. What a lovely hotel. The hotel itself is beautiful, very classy and posh. We were offered a free upgrade on arrival to an executive room on the top floor of the hotel. The room was great; the bed was huge and extremely comfy as well as everything being spotlessly cleaned every day. All the staff were polite, friendly and helpful. Anything you asked they would do for you. Very professional. The hotel is a five minute walk from Buckingham Palace and Big Ben and had some lovely restaurants/cafe bars close by. Definately considering returning already. Thank you for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a country that values understatement, St. James' Court is an English classic typifying the concealed charm of one of Britain's finest hotels. The custom of St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel is the distinctive choice for more than service with a smile. With a distinguished pedigree shaped over more than a century, this discreet Victorian masterpiece with its famous Shakespearean Courtyard is perfectly placed between Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament in a historic enclave marking the centre of power. Crisp and elegant, with an easy charm that’s reserved, yet attentive, we strive to make each visit more pleasurable and memorable. Exceeding the expectations of today’s discerning traveller, St. James' Court is a slice of the past served up on a contemporary platter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London - St. James Hotel London
- London Crowne Plaza
- St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel London, England