The St James Court is a very nice old fashioned hotel. The picture do trick you a bit (like in some cases do) it is smaller that it looks online (the common areas and the bedroom). Service is excellent and it's very quiet. The location is ok, depending on the purpose of your visit to London. During the day the neighbourhood is very busy but at night it's extremely quiet, not many restaurants or bars around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a country that values understatement, St. James' Court is an English classic typifying the concealed charm of one of Britain's finest hotels. The custom of St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel is the distinctive choice for more than service with a smile. With a distinguished pedigree shaped over more than a century, this discreet Victorian masterpiece with its famous Shakespearean Courtyard is perfectly placed between Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament in a historic enclave marking the centre of power. Crisp and elegant, with an easy charm that’s reserved, yet attentive, we strive to make each visit more pleasurable and memorable. Exceeding the expectations of today’s discerning traveller, St. James' Court is a slice of the past served up on a contemporary platter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Venere, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London - St. James Hotel London
- London Crowne Plaza
- St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel London, England