I have never seen a more filthy, smelly and disgusting place! My husband, my father, my aunt and I booked this hotel through the internet, looking at the pictures on the net they didn't look too bad. We booked two single rooms and a double. After driving a very long 6 hours from holyhead we arrived at 5 in the morning. We were told "Your room is up there, number 7". We struggled up the narrow stairs with our luggage. The smell in the room was of mould, old tobacco and dried urine. They had orange stripy, stained material on the floor instead of carpet. The walls were covered in dirty pink wallpaper with lots of holes filled in with unpainted polyfiller. We pulled back the throwover on the bed to reveal dirty brown stains on the sheets and throw. Thinking we wouldn't find another hotel this late we asked to be moved to another room. They moved us to another room, which was almost as bad. It wasn't as smelly, and at least this one had carpet! We removed the covers from the bed and laid out our towels beneath us and used our coats as covers. My father and aunt had arrived earlier by plane. Their rooms were just as bad with the smell and the filthy beds and shower. My aunt even found blood stains on the blankets. The showers were covered in mould. My room was opposite my aunts. I turned on the shower and a trickle of cold water came out. I went across to her room to check out her shower. I turned it on, the same cold trickle of water came out and the water in my room stopped when she turned hers on. On top af all this hassle, the workers were following us around demanding payment, probably afraid we wouldn't pay after such a bad experience. I asked to speak to the manager and I was told he will be waiting for me the next morning. The next morning not only was the manager not there but there was no receptionist either, we thought they must be all hiding. We left our Keys with the obviously blind or mental cleaning lady who kept bursting into our room every hour. This place should be burned to the ground. It is like stepping into your worst nightmare. Avoid this place at all costs. I'm only sorry I didn't take pictures to post here. you really wouldn't believe how a place so awful could be open and running. Do they not have health inspectors in London??
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.