“Worse service Ever!!! Pior atendimento que ja tive em Londres!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #3,788 of 18,011 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Worse service Ever!!! Pior atendimento que ja tive em Londres!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I'm brazilian and I've been to the restaurant last saturday with my husband and kid, enjoyed the food and yesterday decided to order a delivery, The owner of the place came to my house himself and instead of ringing the bell he tried to call my phone...After 5 minutes he had called I saw the missed call and went to answer the door..Straight away he started to shout on me in portuguese saying he has been there waiting for me for 30 minutes what was a lie!!! And said he had left his own business to come and deliver to me and called me a Clown!!! Palhaca ele disse!!! And he said the same at a voicemail he left me, and I also have it recorded in camera from the moment he arrived to the moment he left ...Anyway, So I asked him why didn't he ring the bell?! And he told me he din't know which flat number I lived...So I had to explain to him there are no flats here, this is a house and as obvious this is the bell ring...the other numbers are just to type my password to open the gate...So he is an idiot that lives in London and doesn't know the difference between a house and a block of flats and treats his customers like sheet...I am ashamed that are people from my own country that are So arrogant and impolite living here in this amazing country of very polite, honest and educated people, that can't even learn how they should behave after living here for decades...Don't recommend this place to anyone...brazilians or not!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Very nice cafe, wide menu variety and great ambience and atmosphere!. However, it was a little understaffed but still thoroughly enjoyable.

Visited November 2012
south africa
“If you think this is a good restaurant, you have no standards”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Who has been to brasil and/or is brasilian, knows that this is not authentic brasilian cuisine in a million years. The starters and oily and cheaply done, the beef was half fat, the shrimps looked artificial and tasted like a fishes crack.

All in all, COMPLETELY DISGUSTING

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“An authentic taste of Brazil”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is not a place to go for a quite romantic meal but it is the perfect place to try simple, well cooked Brazilian food. Located on a small side road just off of Kilburn high street, Barraco is a small family run cafe. From plastic table coverings to Brazilian football playing on the tv it's a very informal setting. But the food and the drinks are incredible. I had the mixed meat skewers on my first visit and it was amazing. The meat was tender, perfectly cooked and marinated to perfection. The portions were very generous and reasonably priced. I wouldn't recommend their cocktails if you're driving though as they were very strong!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best steak in London!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

WOW....the steak!!! its is the best steak I have ever tasted in London!!! full of flavour, the rice and salad that comes with it makes the whole dish to die for!!! you will not be disappointed....this place is definitely a hidden gem!!!

• Visited February 2013