The Holiday Inn is located right at the bottom of the A1 and has a shuttle bus taking you regularly to nearby public transport. There is adequate parking. The facilities are good and the customer service is excellent. The bar is relatively expensive but service very good. The food was also excellent. Having recenlty stayed at a cheaper alternative not far away this was definetly worth the extra few pounds.The bedroom was very well equipped and the bed itself was extremely comfortable facilitating a very good nights sleep. One down side is that there is no pubs or restaurants within walking distance but ablut £5 to £7 will get you to a good curry house if needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you’re traveling on business or leisure, Holiday Inn London – Brent Cross offers the perfect venue.As well as being conveniently located for central London, Holiday Inn London – Brent Cross offers easy access to Wembley Stadium and Arena, Alexandra Palace, and the RAF museum as well as being opposite Brent Cross Shopping Centre. Our free Shuttle service connects us to the Underground network in less than 5 mins, and from there you can be in Leicester Square in under 20 mins!! We look forward to welcoming you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Brent Cross
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross England