The Dylan Apartotel is in a converted house in quiet location not too far from Paddington Station. The room whilst small was spotlessly clean. Although the description of self catering is perhaps a trifle imaginative. There is a toaster, kettle, twin hob and microwave oven as well as a fridge the sheer lack of space would make cooking anything more that a snack tricky if not impossible. However this was offset by the numerous reasonably priced eateries in the area of Praed Street .The staff were friendly and cooperative and allowed us to leave our bags there when we arrived some hours before check-in time. The accommodation it self was quiet although I do not know the level of occupancy during our two night stay. For the price it was a very good choice bearing in mind the reputation London has for high priced accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 21 self-catering Studio Apartments near Paddington Station very close to Hyde Park & Notting Hill. Ideal for Business Professionals, Tourists and Holiday Breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, LateRooms, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Dylan Apartments Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dylan Paddington Hotel London
- Dylan Hotel London
- Dylan Apartments Paddington London, England