The Dylan Paddington advertised studio apartments. Upon arrival we found this to be more like a youth hostel. The bed was so small, I had to sleep on the floor the first night so my wife could sleep on the narrow bed. When we informed the manager the room was inadequate for our needs and we had to leave, he refused to provide any kind of refund thus in effect charging us $643.00 for one night's stay. Citi Bank would not intervene saying it was a foreign country. Stay if you are a single student, but don't do business with these people if you want a comfortable lodging and value your pocketbook.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 21 self-catering Studio Apartments near Paddington Station very close to Hyde Park & Notting Hill. Ideal for Business Professionals, Tourists and Holiday Breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LateRooms, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dylan Apartments Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dylan Paddington Hotel London
- Dylan Hotel London
- Dylan Apartments Paddington London, England