My first stay upon reaching London was at Dylan Paddington... i stayed here for around 4 days.
I stayed here in a studio room. I liked it.. the place was clean, spacious, beautifully decorated with a fully equipped kichenette, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is the biggest plus point, i felt.
The only problem was with the WiFi internet, given it was a basement room... i had problems with the signal..
the price is also a bit on the higher side.
but overall, i liked the place...
will recommend it, but not the basement room if uninterrupted internet is one of your requirements...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 21 self-catering Studio Apartments near Paddington Station very close to Hyde Park & Notting Hill. Ideal for Business Professionals, Tourists and Holiday Breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Travelocity, CityZen, Fastbooking, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Dylan Apartments Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dylan Paddington Hotel London
- Dylan Hotel London
- Dylan Apartments Paddington London, England