The Carr-Saunders Hall is a dorm that belongs to the London School of Economics. Very good value. We paid 23 pounds pp in August and had a private twin room. Large, bright rooms - rare in London. Friendly staff. We arrived very early - around 11am. We planned on leaving our luggage at the front desk, but instead they checked us right in!
There are phones in the rooms, there is a pool table, TV,and some comfy leather couches in the community room downstairs.
Everything was clean, the bathrooms were nice. The hot/cold breakfast was wonderful as well. We loved the location! It's about a 5 min walk from the tube and bus stops with several vegetarian eateries and a tiny health food store (which seems to have absolutely everything) and juice place on the way. There are also some pubs around where the locals hang out. One of them has open mic nights. This part of town seems to be like a mini college town. We loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carr-Saunders Hall provides bed and breakfast accommodation in central London near Oxford Street.Carr-Saunders is also within easy reach of many famous attractions such as Madame Tussauds, and the British Museum as well as London shopping areas such as Covent Garden and Regent Street.Rooms at Carr-Saunders are available at Christmas and New Year, spring and summer, with low rates year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HostelWorld, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your LSE Carr-Saunders Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr-Saunders Hall Hotel London
- LSE Carr-Saunders Hall London, England