We were in London for a few days with two small children and not a lot of money. Carr-Saunders Hall provided us with a really excellent base for visiting lots of different parts of London. Although the rooms are pretty basic in themselves, the beds were comfortable and everything was scrupulously clean. We paid £60 per night for each twin room, and this included towels and a really generous breakfast. I would recommend it to anyone - my two children (3 yrs & 6 yrs) were very happy, as was my mother (over 60).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carr-Saunders Hall provides bed and breakfast accommodation in central London near Oxford Street.Carr-Saunders is also within easy reach of many famous attractions such as Madame Tussauds, and the British Museum as well as London shopping areas such as Covent Garden and Regent Street.Rooms at Carr-Saunders are available at Christmas and New Year, spring and summer, with low rates year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your LSE Carr-Saunders Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr-Saunders Hall Hotel London
- LSE Carr-Saunders Hall London, England