I stayed at Carr-Saunders Hall in April with my teenage son because we were attending an LSE visit day. It was a good opportunity for a prospective student to test the accommodation. It is in an excellent location for a visit to central London. It has to be remembered that this is student halls. The decor is dated and very tatty but it is clean. We had two single rooms. The rooms have a bed, desk, small wardrobe, and sink. No rooms are ensuite. By choice I would not stay anywhere with shared bathroom facilities. I recommend packing flip-flops to wear in the shower. When booking there was not much information about what was provided but there are basic toiletries and a towel provided. No mirror. No hairdryer. Breakfast canteen style - very good value and good choice. I would recommend Carr-Saunders Hall for young lone travelers who want to avoid single supplement and don't mind shared bathrooms - they will get good value, great location, and good breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carr-Saunders Hall provides bed and breakfast accommodation in central London near Oxford Street.Carr-Saunders is also within easy reach of many famous attractions such as Madame Tussauds, and the British Museum as well as London shopping areas such as Covent Garden and Regent Street.Rooms at Carr-Saunders are available at Christmas and New Year, spring and summer, with low rates year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms, Odigeo, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your LSE Carr-Saunders Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr-Saunders Hall Hotel London
- LSE Carr-Saunders Hall London, England