The reception staff at the Wellington were most helpful as were those who were in attendance at the breakfast area. I was able to walk to and from Broadway House where I attended a Workshop. I was also able to walk to and from Victoria Station, Westminister Abbey, the London Eye, Shopping Complexes, eating Houses, pubs and so many other places of great interest. I would recommend the Wellington as the haven for anyone who want to see central London with a low budget. Keep it up Wellington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peacefully located in Westminster on leafy Vincent Square, the Grange Wellington Hotel provides a retreat from the commotion of the City, whilst remaining within easy reach of Buckingham Palace, St. James’s Park, and Westminster Abbey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grange Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wellington Hotel London
- Wellington Hotel London
- Grange Wellington Hotel London, England