It's always 'you get what you pay for' with a place like the Wellington. I grew rather fond of the old place in the 2 days I stayed there this week. It really is OK, apart from the long walk to the toilets and showers...ensuite, but after a trek! I loved the breakfast description of meats and cheeses...ham and cheddar. Fruits from the chef's pantry...tinned fruit salad. Its basically very good value, in the centre of London, 15 mins walk from Big Ben. Well done Wellington I say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peacefully located in Westminster on leafy Vincent Square, the Grange Wellington Hotel provides a retreat from the commotion of the City, whilst remaining within easy reach of Buckingham Palace, St. James’s Park, and Westminster Abbey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Grange Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wellington Hotel London
- Wellington Hotel London
- Grange Wellington Hotel London, England