“位置抜群 部屋環境問題なし 食事Ok NETで皆無に!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of My Place Hotel

You added My Place Hotel to your Saves list
My Place Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1-3 Trebovir Rd. | Earl's Court, London SW5 9LS, England (Earls Court)   |
Ranked #809 of 1,065 Hotels in London

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)

Been to My Place Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about My Place Hotel

Address: 1-3 Trebovir Rd. | Earl's Court, London SW5 9LS, England
Location: United Kingdom > England > London > Earls Court
Bar / Lounge Room Service Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #809 of 1,065 Hotels in London
Hotel Class:2.5 star — My Place Hotel 2.5*
My Place Hotel is located on a quiet street in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. The hotel is located just seconds from Earls Court Underground Station (Piccadilly and District Lines) with quick and easy access to London's West End and Heathrow AirportThe hotel comprises of 49 bedrooms and contains a mixture of single, double, executive double, twin and triple bedrooms which all have en-suite bathrooms. The hotel is spread out over 6 floors and with lift access to all floors. Single rooms comprise of one single bed; Double rooms comprise of one standard double bed; Executive Double rooms comprise of one standard double bed with a sofa area; Twin rooms comprise of two single beds; Triple rooms comprise of either three single beds or one double and one single bed.Breakfast is served between 8am- 9.30am. Continental Breakfast is complimentary and consists of toast, cheese, ham, butter, hard-boiled eggs, jams, yoghurts, fruit cocktails, cereals and muesli. Full English breakfasts cost £9.95 per person and must be ordered a day in advance. Alternative options for breakfast are also available from our breakfast menu. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, however, the signal strengh in some rooms can be relatively low. If this is the case we have a lounge area and conference room on the ground floor which is available to all guests 24 hours a day. We do not have a carpark at the hotel and advise all guests who drive to the hotel to park their cars in a nearby carpark. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your My Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
My Place London
Place Hotel London
Hotel My Place
My Place Hotel London, England

If you own or manage My Place Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.