“I'm so happy for your attention” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Grand London Lancaster Gate

You added Park Grand London Lancaster Gate to your Saves list
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14-16 Craven Hill, Lancaster Gate, London W2 3DU, England (Formerly Hyde Park Premier London Paddington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
STAY 2 NIGHTS GET 10% OFF
Ranked #34 of 1,050 Hotels in London
“I'm so happy for your attention”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Thank you for your reception at the Hotel, support & attention during our visit to London.
This was our first opportunity on that city but it was like to be at home.
We hope see you soonest,
JC Lavanderos

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

I took my wife to a afternoon tea Park Grand I didn't know what to expect,and what we go was unbelievable service & food.the staff was really friendly form when we walk in to when we left,it was my wife birthday too and they(Savio,Anna & crew if name them all I would)made it really special for her,if we can do today we would in a heartbeat & would gladly do it again thanks again guys

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Really great location, close to Paddington station and easy to get around. The staff are really helpful and very friendly especially Sara. She made our stay that much more enjoyable with her friendly demeanor. We will stay again next time we are in London.

Room Tip: Room was tiny
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Adelaide, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Really nice spot to enjoy London, close to Paddington station and the wealthy pretty suburbs surrounding it all in walking distance - Bayeswater, Notting Hill etc. Service was also good. Standard rooms were very small, with luggage you could barely walk around the bed. Room felt cramped and uncomfortable to stay anymore than a few days in. Bathroom also very small (1 person) at any times. I know London is short for space but this was a bit of a joke! Only 12 Sqm! We only needed three nights luckily. Perhaps we should have upgraded. Clean, tidy and secure in any case.

Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

One of the best hotels I've been to. It has great service and yes! The reviews that i have read were all true. Me and my team will definitely come back to relax and stay at this hotel. This is a real luxury!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

After reading the fabulous reviews on Trip Advisor, I booked a room at the Park Grand without hesitation. What I didn't expect when we checked into the Park Grand - greeted with friendly faces, a hot towel and a complimentary little mocktail - was to then be shunted around the corner to their sister hotel, Paddington Court.

Seeing as though we never saw the inside of the Park Grand besides the foyer, I cannot compare the two, however, the level of service definitely did not feel the same. Gone were the friendly faces, replaced by surly bell boys who mixed up our luggage tags and blamed us for losing our own luggage within their storage room (???). Don't forget the large construction crew renovating the hotel, who did not have any problems vocalising their conversations and their heavy footsteps very early in the morning.

To be fair, the room at the Paddington Court Hotel is lovely. The bed is really comfortable (although we booked a king and it was two beds pushed together). And they provide a free paper every morning.

The bathroom was completely re done and quite spacious but the toiletries were lacking a little (shampoo, conditioner and body wash but no moisturiser) and they did not provide face washers (which we've never come across in our travels before).

Location is excellent! Close to both Paddington and Lancaster Gate tube.

Apologies if you are disappointed that this review isn't on the Park Grand. I feel the same way... my husband and I are disappointed we missed out on staying at what seemed like a lovely hotel...

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Warwick, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Stayed here for one night in April for husband birthday, on arrival we were greeted with hot towels and fruit juice. I had informed the hotel in advance that it was my husbands birthday, we were instantly upgraded and cake and petals were waiting for us when we entered the room.

Room was small, but this is usual for London, the bathroom was full of little extras such as toothbrushes, razors and nice toiletries. Out of all the hotels I have stayed in, this bed was the most comfortable, I slept like a baby.

Breakfast was included in the price, was really surprised when the waitress asked what type of coffee would I like, cappuccino, latte and mocha all included!, what a bonus.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff cannot do enough to help you.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Park Grand London Lancaster Gate? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Grand London Lancaster Gate

Address: 14-16 Craven Hill, Lancaster Gate, London W2 3DU, England (Formerly Hyde Park Premier London Paddington)
Location: United Kingdom > England > London
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service
#17 Business Hotel in London
#32 Luxury Hotel in London
#34 Family Hotel in London
#40 Romantic Hotel in London
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Grand London Lancaster Gate 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Montcalm Hotel (London) Ltd & Precis Properties Ltd, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Park Grand London Lancaster Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyde Park Premier London Paddington Hotel London
Hyde Park Premier Hotel London
Shaftesbury Paddington
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate England

If you own or manage Park Grand London Lancaster Gate, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.