My friend and I picked this hotel because of the great reviews it has on TripAdvisor. Having stayed there for one night earlier this week, I can endorse all the positive reviews - why?
1. Accommodation is very reasonably priced for central London - if you can book 7 days in advance, you can secure good discounts from booking with the hotel direct - we booked 2 single rooms for £80 each, which also included breakfast, (we had a full English, (which was really good), but there's a good continental selection too);
2. Rooms are lovely; clean and comfortable;
3. The staff are phenomenally courteous, thoughtful and can't do enough for you, e.g., you're greeted with a fresh towel, luggage carried up/down for you, advice given on how best to get to places, escort you out to your taxi, safeguarding your luggage post check-out whilst we went out to shop/sight-see for the day, etc.);
4. Location is nice and the hotel fairly easy to find - it's about 5/10 mins walk with a suitcase from either Paddington or Lancaster Gate tube-stations and we met businessmen and couples alike who were staying there. We had dinner at the nearby Westbourne Grove which has numerous eateries.
All in all, a very pleasant experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Park Grand London Lancaster Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyde Park Premier London Paddington Hotel London
- Hyde Park Premier Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Paddington
- Park Grand London Lancaster Gate England