“Really good hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Grand London Lancaster Gate

Save Saved
You added Park Grand London Lancaster Gate to your Saves list
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14-16 Craven Hill, Lancaster Gate, London W2 3DU, England (Formerly Hyde Park Premier London Paddington) (Bayswater / Notting Hill / Lancaster Gate )   |
Ranked #27 of 1,062 Hotels in London
Slovenia
“Really good hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Hotel has good location- just two stations to Oxford street, but still in a quite, so beautiful street. It has modern style with small nice rooms (for all who wonder why small- all London hotels have small rooms) and little garden next to the entrance with some tables. Elevator is working nonstop, reception and other staff are excellent, welcome drink- fresh juice and hot water towel. They helped me with everything i needed; even they got me maps and informations about museums. I could say hotel with 5 stars! Good value for what I got and I was in a lot of nice hotels around the Europe.

Room Tip: Double room
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Littlehampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

From the production of an ice cold orange juice at check in to the loan of an umbrella for us to use when it was raining hard and we were going out - the service and staff couldnt have been better - the breakfast which was included was ample and choice good. The rooms are a bit small - but clean and adequate for a couple of days of shopping and shows. The hotel is well situated only a few hundred yards from Paddington. The whole experience was very good and I would certainly stay there again

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Tallinn, Estonia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Actually we had reservation to Best Western Shaftesbury Paddington Court. But we've been moved to Park Grand which is just around the corner. On arrival we got complimentary orange juice and wet towels as a refreshment which was very nice after a long trip. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Our room was quite small but everything was clean and comfy.

The only negative side that I would mention is squeaking ceiling when somebody is walking in the room above. But it didn't bother us so mush so all in all very nice place and I would recommend it.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Vinayak G, General Manager at Park Grand London Lancaster Gate, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Pavel L,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for our hotel here on Trip advisor. We really do appreciate your feedback.
It brings us great joy to know that you enjoyed your stay, especially the small touches like a welcome drink and fresh towel. We work hard every day to bring our guests the best possible services and amenities so to know that you enjoyed our efforts makes us very happy. Thank you for that.
I am sorry to hear that the noise on levels above was disturbing you during your sleep, I hope next time that we will be able to get you a room on the higher floor so as to avoid these issues for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly regarding this when making your next booking.
We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next stay in London.
Florence, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We stayed three nights in this wonderfool hotel : the location is perfect and the staff is very friendly and extremely helpful . We had breakfast included and it was nice. The rooms was modern ,stylish and decent size.. We fully raccommend this hotel for the quality of staff who want make your stay as confortable as possible.
Susanna and Giampaolo

Dear peruginelli,
Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write a wonderful review for our hotel on Trip advisor.
It brings such a wonderful vibe to the hotel when we read such fantastic reviews for our staff and facilities. We are located in a great area, nice and quiet but not too far from the hustle and bustle of nearby Paddington and also Oxford Street. It’s also just a short trip on the tube to get to some of the main attractions around central London. I’m glad you enjoyed the convenience of our location.
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again sometime in the future.
Warm regards,
Ascot
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This hotel punches well above its price tag! On arrival we were greeted with a complimentary drink and hot towel which was a nice welcome that I've not received at other London hotels that are more expensive. Having checked in, we received a follow up call to ensure we were happy with the room and there were no problems. The room itself was modern, stylish and a decent size and whilst it was 1 floor down from reception, it still had a window that looked out onto a courtyard behind the hotel. We had a full english breakfast in our room which was fantastic and was more food than unfortunately we could eat. Where they really exceeded my expectations was that they brought with the breakfast a beautiful fresh berry cheesecake with a candle in it to wish me happy birthday (my girlfriend had only mentioned it in passing to the girl who had checked us in). This topped off a truly fantastic stay and I fully recommend this hotel, especially for the staff who really want make your stay as enjoyable as possible

Dear HCScotty,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review for our hotel on Trip advisor.
We are so happy that you enjoyed your birthday surprise! It was our pleasure and I’m glad you enjoyed it. We always try to make our guests stay enjoyable especially if we find out that they are celebrating a special occasion during their stay here. We are all so glad that you were happily surprised and we hope that you had a very happy birthday in London.
Please know that I will pass this review on to all the staff involved during your stay as I know how thrilled they are when they hear just how appreciated their efforts are. I’m certain it will bring a nice buzz to the hotel!
Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back next time.
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great location close to Paddington Station and Notting Hill. Our room was very small, but it was clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. The breakfast buffet was nice. The hotel itself is lovely. I recommend it. But, the room was small.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear JulieinToronto,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Park Grand London Lancaster Gate Hotel and for leaving such a kind review for us on Trip advisor.
We strive to do our best every day to help our guests feel comfortable and at home in the hotel and so it brings us great joy and satisfaction to know that your stay was enjoyable.
Due to the Victorian style of our building we understand that the rooms can seem small but upon your next visit I’m sure you would enjoy the comforts of a club room. Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding this when making your next reservation.
We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in London.
Laholm
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed fore three nights with my daughter on a shoppingtrip to London. I found the hotel very nice and with a perfect location. Close to both Nottinghill and Oxford street and the tube.
We had breakfast included in the price and it was lovely. The coffee soso but thats was not a big deal. The breakfastroom was very small though.
The room was very small but we just slept there, it was very clean and so was the bathroom. And thats important to me.
I would definatly stay there again if and when I go to London again.
Must point out that the staff was very nice, polite and kind.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Dear ebba-lotta,
Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful review for our hotel on Trip advisor. We very much appreciate your feedback.
I hope that you enjoyed the shopping in Oxford Street and Notting Hill. The location of our hotel is great for these facilities and also other main attractions around central London.
The staff here are always doing their best to make our guests stay at our hotel as comfortable and homely as possible so I’m glad to hear that your stay was just so.
Due to the Victorian style and layout of the buildings in the area, the rooms can seem small but I’m sure on your next stay you would enjoy the comforts of a clubroom. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding this when making your next reservation at our hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are visiting London.
Vinayak Girgune

Been to Park Grand London Lancaster Gate? Share your experiences!