The best thing about this hotel is the location and quietness of the same. Close proximity to various Underground options, grocery stores, and restaurants. We were 3 moms and 3 girls (10 year olds) who stayed here for 3 nights. We were welcomed by an extremely friendly front staff, warm towels and cold drinks (the girls thought they were queens for a day!). Breakfast was filling and beautifully displayed. Everything seemed very clean.
Constructive feedback would be
* The rooms are rather small, bruises on my legs from the small passage in front of the bed.
* that the restaurant staff were not the best in our view. Take a drink order and not deliver, seemed put off when we were a party of 6 (even though very easy to move tables together). Hot chocolate that was made so hot that it burned the mouth of one child. Asked for a cold glass of milk, never came. Not even close to as friendly as the front desk staff.
* do not use their private taxi service. It cost 10-15 pounds more on both times we used. Further, the driver only accepts cash, which we weren't aware of until we came to our final destination and had to run around looking for a ATM.
We would still stay here again if we are ever travelling to London despite the little things.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, WHM Global Ltd., Cheap Tickets, Venere, Montcalm Hotel (London) Ltd & Precis Properties Ltd, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Grand London Lancaster Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyde Park Premier London Paddington Hotel London
- Hyde Park Premier Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Paddington
- Park Grand London Lancaster Gate England