“excellent service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Grand London Lancaster Gate

Save Saved
You added Park Grand London Lancaster Gate to your Saves list
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14-16 Craven Hill, Lancaster Gate, London W2 3DU, England (Formerly Hyde Park Premier London Paddington) (Bayswater / Notting Hill / Lancaster Gate )   |
Ranked #38 of 1,073 hotels in London
Helsinki, Finland
“excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

It was excelllent service. I had a solo trip I had single room, but room was very good and everything work so well.
The friendly staff made ​​my stay very comfortable. It was real pleasure. Thanks for staff

Room Tip: Good clean peacefull room. Small single room was very functional.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

49 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Myself and 6 year old daughter stayed here during a quick visit to London. We were met at reception by hot towels and a glass of orange juice which was very welcome even after our short journey. The reception staff were friendly and helpful and within minutes we were checked in and on our way to our room.
I was disappointed to find that we had been allocated a double bed even though my booking clearly indicated one adult and one child were staying. I requested to be moved to a room with two single beds only to be informed by the booking department via the reception staff that I would be required to pay an additional £20 to be allowed to move.
the rooms although small are clean and very modern with a great shower and facilities such as kettles and a good size fridge. The bed was extremely comfortable which would have provided a great nights sleep had it not been for the inconsiderate guests that moved into the room above at twenty past two in the morning and then proceeded to stomp and bang about for the next hour and a half. This was a complete contrast to the ambient noise that could be heard from outside the hotel which was minimal.
Breakfast was a hot and continental buffet which was fresh when we arrived at nine o'clock. Again the staff were friendly and took the time out to talk to guests to ensure that all their needs were catered for.
Conclusion being that the staff are he friendliest and most professional that I have had the pleasure to deal with. On a negative was my unfortunate neighbours and the disappointing conduct of the bookings department. would definitely recommend a visit!

Room Tip: Get a top floor room Check your booking meets your needs
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
PaddingtonCourt, Manager at Park Grand London Lancaster Gate, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Dougall589,

It was our pleasure to have you here with us at Park Grand London Lancaster Gate.

Our team makes every efforts and ensures that our guests gets top level service and I am glad that you were pleased with friendliness and professionalism of the staff.

Please let me know prior to your next booking so that I can personally look after your booking and allocate a room accordingly.

Many thanks and have a great day!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Excellent is the word for every assessment i could make about this hotel.The location,employees' handling of guests,manager's response to issues and neatness of the hotel are all rated 100%.

The employees were very polite and eager to assist.I cant forget Theresa and the manager;we related as if we had been together for years yet i stayed only 3 nights.I do not hestitate to recommend this to travellers wishing to enjoy their stay in london.Keep it up.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear Fadeke,

Wow!!

We are so happy to receive such an excellent 5 star comment. I do not have enough words to express my thanks to you. Teresa and team are proud to achieve this level of service and we will indeed make every efforts to maintain the same service standards.

Thanks for taking your time to write the review and Hope to see you soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed here during the Nottinghill Carnival and wasn't dissapointed. Entrance was great, we receuved a welcome drink. The employees are super friendly and polite. The rooms were nice and tidy, couldn't find any dust or anything else...

The rooms are a bit small, but we had everything, including a microwave, iron and outlet for charging with a usb cable!

The electric doorbell and roomcleaning function were also nice!

TOPHOTEL

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear EightiesGilly,

We were elated to have you at Park Grand London Lancaster Gate during Notting hill Carnival.

We are glad to know that you cherished the entrance of the hotel and amenities provided in the room. My team is overwhelmed to know that we have exceeded your expectations and made your stay comfortable.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future bookings.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I booked Park Grand London as a weekend treat for my Mum to celebrate a big birthday and I was not disappointed. We visit London quite regularly and it was honestly our best stay yet. I cannot thank the staff enough. As soon as we arrived right up until we checked out, we were made to feel incredibly welcome. Our room (club) was wonderful. The beds were extremely comfortable and it was very, very peaceful. Couldn’t hear a single sound of the busy London life outside! There aren’t enough words to explain what a fantastic stay we had. All I can do is give a big thank you to the manager and the staff for everything. They truly made my Mum’s birthday a special one that she will never forget. We will certainly be returning again soon.

Dear Lauren P,

We would like to thank you for your wonderful review on Tripadvisor.

It brings our entire team here at Park Grand London Lancaster Gate great pride and satisfaction to know that your Mother enjoyed her birthday surprise! The pleasure was all ours! We love to help our guests when celebrating their special occasions and we are so thankful that you chose to celebrate here in our hotel.

We are very much looking forward to seeing you again on your next stay with us here in London.

Kind regards from all our staff,
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

My husband & I stayed with our 9yr old son for our weekly annual visit to London, got back yesterday! I booked a Club room including breakfast for our stay.

When we arrived, there was a discrepancy with the price of the room, but that was soon rectified with Anisha who was very helpful and dealt with the matter professionally and with a smile. We were greeted with warm towels and a glass of juice which was a lovely welcome.

We were shown to our club room and were amazed by the size of the room. We had a double bed and an additional single bed for our son - which to be honest we weren't expecting to have in the room. The bathroom is on the small side but the shower cubicle is pretty big and well for its purpose its more than ample. Also in our room was a complimentary bottle of wine, fruit basket and some chocolates - again not expected but a wonderful surprise. There's a mini fridge and microwave in the room and kettle with tea & coffee. Also the size of the wardrobes were huge, including an iron and ironing board and robes.

Each night we were given a set of ear plugs, eye mask and chocolates as a goodnight service.
Breakfast was excellent - a good choice of hot food and cold food and the staff in the breakfast lounge were so friendly.

I cannot fault this hotel, its so quiet and friendly and a 10 minute walk from either Paddington Tube Station and Lancaster Gate station. Would definitely come back and stay here again for the cleanliness of the hotel but more importantly the staff who have made us feel very welcome.

Room Tip: Club Rooms are very spacious!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Valent F, Manager at Park Grand London Lancaster Gate, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear ArySon,

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review for our hotel on Tripadvisor.

It brings our staff a great sense of enjoyment and pride to know that they are doing their job well and are most importantly making the guests feel welcome and comfortable. I will be sure to forward this on to Anisha as I’m sure she will greatly appreciate it.

Indeed Our newly refurbished Club rooms are very nice and spacious and we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities provided.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time and again making your visit comfortable and memorable.

Thank you again for a wonderful review

Kind regards,

Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I have stayed at this hotel for two months and during that time, I never got tired of their 5* service. It was excellent. the attention to detail from reception through to the lounge bar was far better than I have received anywhere else in London. The rooms were extremely comfortable and very well furnished and the recent refurbishment makes the hotel stand out. It has all the mod cons and everything works perfectly. The greeting you receive at reception shows you how much their appreciate you being there and the lounge bar and restaurant was exquisite. So impressed I was, that I plan revisit the next time I'm in town. I cannot speak highly enough about this hotel and will continue to use it in future.

Room Tip: The rooms in the basement are slightly larger than the other rooms but all rooms are well furnished.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear DeanVCook,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review for our hotel on Tripadvisor.

As you have experienced, we always endeavour to make each guest feel at home here at Park Grand London Lancaster Gate. We pride ourselves on customer service and so to hear comments such as this it brings a great sense of joy and satisfaction to our staff.

We thank you kindly for your feedback and for all your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next visit.

Kind regards
Vinayak Girgune

Been to Park Grand London Lancaster Gate? Share your experiences!