“Very friendly staff and nice location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Grand London Lancaster Gate

Park Grand London Lancaster Gate
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14-16 Craven Hill, Lancaster Gate, London W2 3DU, England (Formerly Hyde Park Premier London Paddington) (Bayswater / Notting Hill / Lancaster Gate )   |
Ranked #133 of 1,073 hotels in London
“Very friendly staff and nice location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

I booked another hotel nearby and was asked to transfer to this hotel. This turns out to be a good surprise. Excellent location, close to Hyde park, Paddington station and a few other underground stations and in a nice and quiet neighborhood. The room is very clean and beds are comfortable. Batchroom is tiny but quite understandable as it's central London. Breakfast is good. And staff here are very very friendly and helpful. I came back one week later and the reception regonize me immediately. It does make people feel like home.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

32 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My original booking was with its sister hotel around the corner, but they did not have a room that fits me need - so I was offered a room in the Park Grand hotel.
From the first moment, as I steeped into the hotel I could see that is was an indeed a winner!
The rooms are tastefully furnished and the service was always friendly, fast and pleasant. Couldn't ask for more. Park Grans is within reasonable walking distance to both the underground and bus stops. I would strongly encourage London travelers to stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: i stayed in a corner ground floor room which was very quite and over looked the inner court
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Great position, 2 blocks from Paddington station, convenient for the Heathrow Express (20 minutes and I was in the hotel from airport!). Recently refurbished, everything clean, modern. Great private guest lounge at the lobby for working, snacking etc. Staff amazing. Nice breakfast. Have stayed in many London hotels, this is great value overall. See you again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Excellent hotel in a great yet quiet location.The hotel staff are friendly,helpful and welcoming,nothing is too much trouble for them.The hotel is fresh,clean and stylishly decorated throughout.Our room was clean and very comfortable. Attention had been paid to every detail to make the room perfect The hotel is just 10 minutes walk from Paddington stations so a great location for exploring London.I stayed for the weekend with my daughter for my 50th birthday and had an amazing weekend.The staff went out of their way to make my weekend perfect and made my birthday a really memorable one.I cant praise the hotel staff enough and will definitely return to do some Christmas shopping later in the year.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Me and my partner stay on 15th - 17th August 2014 and we couldn't fault the hotel and especially the service. On our arrival the staff was very polite and helpful with our luggage. We didn't arrive at the hotel until mid-night (on the 15th) due to our flights being delayed and we travelled from Luton Airport so we didn’t have time to eat. The hotel staff brought us food from elsewhere as the kitchen was closed as they knew we travelled a long way (Aberdeen, Scotland).Our room was beautiful, clean, and quite. Our room was cleaned to good standard everyday and once we went out every morning there was fresh towels and toiletries on return. When we went out and asked for a taxi, the staff phone or flagged one down on the street (whichever came first).
We highly recommend this hotel to any one visiting London.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

If I were in the business of inspecting/reviewing hotels for a living, I would be hard-pressed to find anything wrong with the Park Grand. The hotel staff were all extremely friendly and very helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable; decor throughout was new and classy. All needs provided for down to the smallest detail. Also a great and quiet location. This is a superb hotel which deserves many returns !

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
South Kingstown, RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great hotel. I would highly recommend it. Good location near Paddington, about 10 min walk from the station. Comfortable room and Bed. I slept great. Everything was updated and clean. 10 min walk to Tube and then 20 min into all the London Sites.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Been to Park Grand London Lancaster Gate? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Grand London Lancaster Gate

Address: 14-16 Craven Hill, Lancaster Gate, London W2 3DU, England (Formerly Hyde Park Premier London Paddington)
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service
#101 Luxury Hotel in London
#157 Business Hotel in London
#212 Family Hotel in London
#345 Romantic Hotel in London
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Grand London Lancaster Gate 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, WHM Global Ltd., Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Montcalm Hotel (London) Ltd & Precis Properties Ltd, Otel, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Park Grand London Lancaster Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyde Park Premier London Paddington Hotel London
Hyde Park Premier Hotel London
Shaftesbury Paddington
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate England

If you own or manage Park Grand London Lancaster Gate, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.