“Great place , and really friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Grand London Lancaster Gate

Save Saved
You added Park Grand London Lancaster Gate to your Saves list
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14-16 Craven Hill, Lancaster Gate, London W2 3DU, England (Formerly Hyde Park Premier London Paddington) (Bayswater / Notting Hill / Lancaster Gate )   |
Ranked #288 of 1,073 hotels in London
“Great place , and really friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Highly recommend it stayed there for four nights and had a good experience it was totally worth the price , room was clean and tidy , really friendly staff Especially sarah and zain, would definatelyy go and stay there again

• Stayed July 2014

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Heart & Soul First Class Service with a Smile *!* My sister & I, together with her 2 two children (one grown-up & the other teenaged) stayed at the Park Grand during the 1st week of June 2014. I can’t recommend our stay enough. Especially the Staff, without exception are Very Friendly, Helpful & Courteous. They definitely know their job, looking after every guest with a very genuine interest. They anticipated all our needs & comfort of stay, older guests & youngsters alike. They helped us plan our days in London & with their help & advice, we booked for the best of Tours & managed to pack as much in as we possibly could, comfortably during our time there. The Hotel Location is wonderful, just a walk down to Hyde Park & less than 10 mins to Lancaster Gate Tube Station, giving excellent connections anywhere. Our rooms were always Clean & Comfortable, we were eternally grateful for the replenished supply of water & fruits; a good variety for Hot & Cold Breakfast in the morning was much appreciated too. In short, I would not hesitate to recommend you consider staying at the Park Grand Lancaster Gate on Your next trip to London, we certainly would … ENJOY *!*

Room Tip: I would recommend that you speak to the staff & let them know about any particular requirements...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Cookstown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had booked to stay in another hotel but because of maintenance we were moved to this hotel to one of their cabin rooms. The staff were very professional, helpful, pleasant and polite. The room was clean and comfortable with loads of toiletries. We only had breakfast in the mornings and again this was excellent. Will use this hotel when staying in London again.

Room Tip: Our room no 018 was very quiet on the ground floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Valent F, Manager at Park Grand London Lancaster Gate, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear CookstownMum,

Thank you for staying at the Park Grand London Lancaster Gate.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we have exceeded your expectations. I have shared your feedback with my colleagues and they are all into the seventh heaven.

We look forward to welcome you once again at the Park Grand London Lancaster Gate.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property is located in an excellent location, minutes away from hyde Park. The rooms are cosy and clean. The hotel has very helpful and cooperative staff. They let me early check-in as I had a long flight. Very good value for money.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Valent F, Manager at Park Grand London Lancaster Gate, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Dipankar C

Thank you for staying at the Park Grand London Lancaster Gate.

Thank you for sharing such a lovelyfeedback. We are glad to know that our services exceeded your expectations. I have shared your feedback with my staff which has highly motivated them to go that extra mile to make our guest’s stay memorable.

Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a pleasant stay, had really good time. The location is great. I would recommend this hotel to everyone who is looking for quiet stay, after long day out. The staff are really helpful and very polite.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Mohammad A,

Thank you for staying at the Park Grand London Lancaster Gate.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful feedback. We are glad to know that our services exceeded your expectations. I have shared your feedback with my staff which has highly motivated them to go that extra mile to make our guest’s stay memorable.

Wiltshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Firstly, I have been asked why nearly all my reviews are positive. This is because if there is something wrong then I tell the staff and management right away. Then they have a chance. I won't go home then troll a poor review. That's just peevish.

So, I was bumped out of another hotel for 'health and safety reasons' (I think they were over-booked...) and sent to this one. I was in a massive hurry to check in but the lady and gentleman on reception (about 5.15 Weds 18th June) could not have been better. A welcome drink and a hot facecloth were good touches - details matter.

The upgraded room was recently refurbished and very nice but quite small. The bathroom was very nice but the usual modern design mistake...no shelf for a toothbrush etc. Good shower but no bath.

I was out for dinner but the service and quality of the breakfast were very good although slightly limited. All staff have clearly been well-trained and come across well.

I wouldn't hesitate to go again and it is walking distance from Paddington. There is however nowhere to park. Be very careful, there are literally dozens of hotels around there with similar names so make absolutely sure you get the right one - some are no good at all!

Dear BumpkinWiltshire,

Haugesund, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

The location of the hotel was very convenient, close to Paddington station.The hotel and the rooms are in general very nice,clean and modern, however small rooms and narrow corridors. My compliments to the staff; who was very professional and friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Valent F, Manager at Park Grand London Lancaster Gate, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Elisabeth M,

Valent Fernandes

Been to Park Grand London Lancaster Gate? Share your experiences!