“Would definitely stay again” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Hyde Park Premier London Paddington to your Saves list
Agoda.com Orbitz.com
Hyde Park Premier London Paddington
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14-16 Craven Hill, Lancaster Gate, London W2 3DU, England (Bayswater / Notting Hill / Lancaster Gate )   |
Ranked #695 of 1,071 hotels in London
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Would definitely stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My friend booked this place, it was really easy to find and only a few minutes walk from the tube station. Our room was really modern and comfortable, and on a very quiet street so we slept very well each night.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Gurdeep S, Manager at Hyde Park Premier London Paddington, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read how much you have enjoyed your stay at The Hyde Park Premier London Paddington.

While I was delighted to note that you enjoyed the location of the hotel as well as the service we provided you with.

I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

With kind regards,

382 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
s
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

The room was small but very modern. The service in the hotel is very good and the personel is helpful. It's location is great, very good connection with the rest of the city via nearby train and underground stations. A very nice hotel altogether. The breakfast could be better. I will definitley stay again in this hotel next time I'm in London.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I was absolutely thrilled to learn that you had such a wonderful stay! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I have shared your kind comments with the whole team here and they were equally delighted that you had a great stay. I do apologies that room allocated to you was small , however we do have large club available as well.

Once again, thank you for your great feedback . We all look forward to welcoming you back for another perfect stay!

Regards
Siena, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The room was small but very nice with top finish, very clean. The service in the hotel is very good, the location excellent. A very nice hotel altogether. The breakfast could be better, this is the only thing that was not up to standard. I would like to come back next time I visit London for work.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. I was delighted to learn that you had a great stay with us and were pleasantly surprised!

As per your comment regarding breakfast, we are looking into it and will do necessary changes within our service.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind comments.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you when you are next in London!

With kind regards,

Duty Manager
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Our stay was wonderful at this hotel, great location, close to the west end, beautiful spacious room and great continental breakfast. Very pleased with the service and we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Gurdeep S, Manager at Hyde Park Premier London Paddington, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and I am glad that you were ‘positively impressed’ with the hotel’s cleanliness and friendly, professional team. I am also glad you liked the continental breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyde Park Premier London Paddington.

Kind regards,
Glasgow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

My single room was perfectly adquate considering the £54 per night for central London, that I paid (incl breakfast). Decent sized flat screen TV with all the freeview channels included. Bathroom very modern, albeit rather small (not complaining though!) The one negative point was that one of the rooms close to mine - either next door or above, was occupied by a very early riser, and I could hear the shower for the whole time it was on. Some reviewers have discussed the heating issues on this site - I just turned the knob on the radiator as and when required.

The staff, I must say, were great. Very polite and helpful. I had forgotten my phone charger, but it was no trouble for them to charge my phone several times. One evening, I got a McDonalds to eat back at the hotel, but it was cold by the time I returned. One member of staff kindly heated the food, gave me a plate, and offered me some tomato sauce as well! Very nice.

Selection of newspapers and magazines also provided in the reception area, and there is also a PC. Wireless internet available in reception. Breakfast buffet selection is sufficient for vegetarians. Hotel is located approx 5 mins from tube stops, and about 2-3 mins from bus stops.

Best to book directly by calling the hotel - cheaper than online booking sites.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at Hyde Park Premier London Paddington. I am so pleased that you liked our hotel location and found the team to be warm, friendly and well trained.I am pleased you enjoyed breakfast. I am, however, sorry that you feel that you were disturbed with your next door room.

I do hope that you will revisit the hotel and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Small room but very nice. Was a bit disappointed that there was no bath as the room was advertised as deluxe so I expected one, but the location was good,close to tube. Very clean and staff were helpfull and friendly. Would come again

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your review. I am glad that you found the service throughout the hotel excellent and the location and facilities. I do apologies that you were not given a room with bath and we will make sure that on your next visit ,you will be getting a room with bath. I hope that you will visit us again soon.

Kind regards

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed one night here as part of a valentines day gift. It was perfect for us, as it was a last minute deal. We paid £65, I believe the rooms are normally £140. Our room was downstairs. There was a shower but no bath, which didn't bother us too much. The bed was comfy and there was a modern plasma tv. Staff at reception were courteous and polite. Check in was a breeze. On the whole I'd recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and I am glad that enjoyed your Valentines day gift here and found the service friendly and helpful. I have passed on your kind comments to all the team.Secondly We will make sure that on your next visit ,we will allocate a room with bath.

We look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Kind regards
Gurdeep Singh

Been to Hyde Park Premier London Paddington? Share your experiences!