My single room was perfectly adquate considering the £54 per night for central London, that I paid (incl breakfast). Decent sized flat screen TV with all the freeview channels included. Bathroom very modern, albeit rather small (not complaining though!) The one negative point was that one of the rooms close to mine - either next door or above, was occupied by a very early riser, and I could hear the shower for the whole time it was on. Some reviewers have discussed the heating issues on this site - I just turned the knob on the radiator as and when required.
The staff, I must say, were great. Very polite and helpful. I had forgotten my phone charger, but it was no trouble for them to charge my phone several times. One evening, I got a McDonalds to eat back at the hotel, but it was cold by the time I returned. One member of staff kindly heated the food, gave me a plate, and offered me some tomato sauce as well! Very nice.
Selection of newspapers and magazines also provided in the reception area, and there is also a PC. Wireless internet available in reception. Breakfast buffet selection is sufficient for vegetarians. Hotel is located approx 5 mins from tube stops, and about 2-3 mins from bus stops.
Best to book directly by calling the hotel - cheaper than online booking sites.
- Also Known As:
- Hyde Park Premier London Paddington Hotel London
- Hyde Park Premier London Paddington Hotel
- Hyde Park Premier Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Paddington
- Hyde Park Premier London Paddington England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyde Park Premier London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.