After booking via lastminute.com I read a review saying someone had problems with their reservation which made me a little apprehensive but when I arrived everything was in order and I checked in nice and quickly. The concierge took my bag up to my room for me which was a nice bonus. For £50 a night the location was second to none! A 5 min stroll from Paddington Station, and 5 mins to walk down to Lancaster Gate tube station! The hotel itself was very nice, and certainly lived up to its 4* rating. I stayed in room 108 and it was spacious enough. Obviously it wasn't big enough to crack out a Davina work-out DVD on the 32" LCD which was nicely hung on the wall, but you could easily walk around the bed, there was a suitcase rack, and the bathroom was a god size. The shower was nice and powerful, unlike some I have experienced which are about as useful as standing outside when it is drizzling lightly. On the first floor I could just about pick up the wireless from the foyer but they are meant to be brining in wireless across the whole hotel soon, they do provide a cable to connect your laptop via an Ethernet plug though. All in all I would definitely recommend this hotel, and when returning to London I will certainly use it again!
- Also Known As:
- Hyde Park Premier London Paddington Hotel London
- Hyde Park Premier London Paddington Hotel
- Hyde Park Premier Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Paddington
- Hyde Park Premier London Paddington England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyde Park Premier London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.