“Excellent, especially for the price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyde Park Premier London Paddington

Save Saved
You added Hyde Park Premier London Paddington to your Saves list
Hyde Park Premier London Paddington
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14-16 Craven Hill, Lancaster Gate, London W2 3DU, England (Bayswater / Notting Hill / Lancaster Gate )   |
Ranked #684 of 1,075 hotels in London
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Excellent, especially for the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Got a double room for only £70 including breakfast on a Saturday night in January, and was very pleased. We did get a room in the basement but since we were going to be out in the evening that didn't matter to us. The bedding was clean and tidy, there was a huge widescreen tv as well as good tea/coffee/water facilities in the room. The en-suite was small but nice, with a lovely hot shower. There was also free toiletries!

Got a really good quality nights sleep, and didn't have to go to breakfast until 10am! Breakfast was excellent, a huge range of continental and cooked foods in a pleasant modern dining room. Could not fault the service or the food, it was a really good breakfast especially for the price.

The main asset of this hotel is it's location, a 5minute walk from paddington! Perfect :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Gurdeep S, Manager at Hyde Park Premier London Paddington, responded to this review, February 7, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hyde Park Premier London Paddington.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 02072985000.

396 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Oxford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We received a kind welcome and the staff were very attentive. We booked this hotel for something central to see the sights of London before my sister returned to Oz. A very convenient location to Paddington station and lovely area- it was snowing, so this made it even more special. We were escorted to our room, bags sorted. Our original room was not suitable for my sister but the staff were very accommodating and helpful. The bed was comfortable, bathroom had everything we required and I was grateful for the iron and ironing board to be in the room- a must for me :) Breakfast was a pleasant surprise, food was lovely and fresh, the staff were very rpompt with coffee refills and removal of used dishes. We were also grateful for the free internet which helped us plan some of our trip on the Sunday. Thank you to all the staff, we will stay again! Best wishes for 2013.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Gurdeep S, Manager at Hyde Park Premier London Paddington, responded to this review, January 30, 2013

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My second visit, both times very comfortable, convenient and always a very pleasant welcome. Hard-working personnel go out of their way to be chatty, pleasant and helpful, and seem to treat their guests very well. Really good value.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We were supposed to stay at royal Hyde park hotel but they called me on my arrival date to let me know that due to some maintenance problem I was rebooked in here. First when we came in they didn't knew about that, than we were placed in a room in the basement very small and no real day light... I asked to change and they have us one smaller but at first floor with a big window... Unfortunately the smell of the bathroom was getting in the all room so I asked another one again, they have it to me and at first no smell but some time later the smell was here too...
The most boring things is that I checked to have another hotel and booking.com was giving me opportunity again to go to the first preview grand royal hotel...
I heard other people in here living the same as we did but they claimed to go somewhere else... I should have done the same...

• Stayed December 2012
Gurdeep S, Manager at Hyde Park Premier London Paddington, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hyde Park Premier London Paddington for your recent visit to London. We consider the guest feedback of paramount importance whether good or bad. I sincerely & profusely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you during the stay.

It would be highly appreciated if you could contact me on hpp@londonpremierhotels.com as per your earliest convenience.

Once again, kindly accept our sincere apologies & Kindly provide me your booking details in order to investigate the matter in depth.

Thank you very much & looking forward to your positive response as per your earliest convenience.

Kind Regards

Duty Manager
Wellington, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We stayed two nights in the Hyde Park Premier in September. We had made the booking a week earlier before leaving New Zealand due to the rates. The location was excellent, particularly as we could walk along the road from Paddington Station. On the first evening we were given a basement room, the air conditioning was not working and the room was stifling. As the hotel was fully booked were could not be shifted until the following day. Our second room was small, but very pleasant and we had a good street view. The buffet breakfast was limited, but it was entirely appropriate for a hotel of this size whose clientele are mainly on business trips. The rooms are too cramped for people arriving with a lot of luggage. I would stay here again on a short stay visit to London, or, for business purposes.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Gurdeep S, Manager at Hyde Park Premier London Paddington, responded to this review, November 28, 2012

Bristol - UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights whilst on a short break to London. Double room we were given was VERY SMALL, could only just walk around the bed. Comfortable beds, very clean in the bedroom and bathroom. Limited choice for breakfast but did include all items for cooked english breakfast as well as choice of 3 cereals, fruit and some ham and cheese. Food was nice and hot and we enjoyed the breakfasts. Small-ish dining room so pick your times carefully. Had to wait about 10 mins when we checked in but other than that the hotel was fine. No bar but you are able to use the sister hotel round the corner if you want to. All staff we encountered were polite and friendly. Hotel is in a good location , 10 mins walk to Paddington Station. Would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Carmarthen, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed here for one night. I found the room very comfortable and clean. Plenty of clean towels and toiletries. Microwave, kettle and flat screen tv. The central location for my business trip was ideal and was easy to walk to from the station. Staff were helpful and friendly. Lovely buffet breakfast was included in the price. I stayed in room 207 which was peaceful and pleasant.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Gurdeep Singh

Been to Hyde Park Premier London Paddington? Share your experiences!