Last Year we stayed in Comfort Inn Victoria 4 times. Two in Jully, one in August and once again in November. It is a very good Hotel, very clean, towels changed every day. The breakfast is buffet (good choice) in a bright room.It is located in a fantastic place near Victoria Station, the underground and buses. The room is good and quit, the bed is comfy.
The price was acceptable. I have already recommended it to my familly and some fellows and I do not hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Victoria. We are ideally situated in the heart of London just behind Victoria train station. Whether in London for business or pleasure we are sure we can accommodate all of your travelling needs. Our hotel is just a few minutes walk from Victoria underground, train, and coach stations. As well as being conveniently situated for your travelling needs, Comfort Inn Victoria is also very near many of London's main historical and cultural attractions. Our friendly staff is here 24 hours a day to help you with any queries you may have to make you stay with us as pleasant as possible. On behalf of the team at comfort Inn Victoria, we are looking forward to seeing you in the future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn London - Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Victoria Hotel London
- Victoria Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn London - Victoria England
- London Comfort Inn