“WOW!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Porterhouse

The Porterhouse
21-22 Maiden Lane | Covent Garden, London WC2 E7NA, England (Covent Garden)
44 207 836 9931
14 attraction reviews
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

what a great pub!
We went out with our friends who suggest this pub and it has been an amazing discovery!
There is a hight choice of beers and the atmospheren is wonderfull!
For sure it's now on top of my list!
Great!!!!

Visited August 2013

Edmonton, Canada
50 attraction reviews
“Fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I've been here a few times - the place is massive! Offers a good selection of drinks and food. Was disappointed the upstairs bar was closed though and we had to go all the way down to order. It was quite busy too so I was surprised. I love all the old beer bottles ect in the displays along the wall. I also wanted to steal the Nebuchadnezzar by the door but I didn't think it would fit in my luggage home haha.
Are food this time was ok. My friend really enjoyed hers, I didn't like the mayo on my burger but that was just a minor detail.

Visited June 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
“Unique and Huge!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

If you're visiting Covent Garden and are in need of refreshment then you can't go wrong by choosing the Porterhouse in Maiden Lane.

For sunny days it has an outside courtyard and then inside has a warm, comfortable feel. The place is huge (on three floors that I counted) with unique decor and a huge pendulum clock.

We were there for a meetup with a bunch of new friends and were tucked away in a corner on the lower floor. It was the perfect location for the meetup although it may not have worked so well on a Thursday through Saturday evening when it is VERY busy.

Visited June 2013
London
13 attraction reviews
“Fab London Pub!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

If anyone is looking for a good pub in London, look no further that The Porterhouse in Covent Garden.

It has four floors and the layout is quite quirky! You might find it difficult to get a seat on St Pats Day or if a specific sporting event is on, but on our many visits other than that, not had much trouble finding a seat.

Great beer! Great selection! Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013
Enfield, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
“Superb, great pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Had a lovely evening here, the beer and the service were excellent, and the atmosphere good.

Highly recommended, as good as their sister pub in Dublin!

Visited May 2013