“Butlers Wharf Food Safari.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #607 of 1,022 Activities in London
Westcliff-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Butlers Wharf Food Safari.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

This was a present for my daughter. We were treated like royalty from the beginning. The first restaurant was La Cantina, where we ate our starter and were given a glass of Prosecco. This was the only part of the safari that was not quite 100%. The starters were not very imaginative and not described well on the menu. Our main course was at the wonderful Pont de la Tour, where the flavours of our meal were exceptional! The dessert was served, in The Chophouse, with a cocktail to follow.
It was a night to remember and we left walking on air!

Visited April 2014

Victoria
3 attraction reviews
“All I Want Food Safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Travelled to London, England with my three sisters (all in our fifties). Searching the internet we came across the All I Want Food Safari and thought it sounded like a great way to experience three restaurants over the course of the evening. All my questions were handled quickly by email. Information on menu and restaurants were sent immediately. It couldn't have gone smoother or been more enjoyable.

We picked "Soho Safari" and the first restaurant The Criterion was outstanding and very fancy - something we probably would have never ventured into before. They had our names and we were ushered in (before people waiting) to a perfect table. Food was excellent. The second restuarant Floradita had a live band (Latin but not too loud) and we had front row seats, again seated before all people waiting in line. Service was quick and food was good. The last restaurant was more like a lounge/bar (and we were probably the oldest) We had a great table waiting for us, cocktails and great (but small) dessert.

The whole evening was so much fun. You truly feel like a VIP since you get in right away and have the best seats in the house waiting for you. My only comment is that you should know where the next restaurant is before leaving the last since the staff don't always know and can't help you. Otherwise it is well worth the money and very well managed. Thanks!

Visited May 2012