Typical pretentious hipster, Shoredtich coffee house, nothing special. They have a bar but you can't order spirits (I wanted an Irish coffee) until 5pm. Staff were unfriendly and more interested in looking trendy than actually doing any work, not sure why they needed 4 staff on when they were just stood around chatting for 90% of the time I was there (in the other 10% only one staff member was serving).
Unwelcoming environment, won't be back.
If you own or manage Shoreditch Grind, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.