“Great place to meet in the bar..” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bulgari Hotel & Residences

You added Bulgari Hotel & Residences to your Saves list
Bulgari Hotel & Residences
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   171 Knightsbridge, London SW7 1DW, England (Knightsbridge)   |
Ranked #41 of 1,049 Hotels in London
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Leicestershire, England
“Great place to meet in the bar..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Had a lovely few hours spent in the bar with a friend...staff excellent...service excellent...I would definitely recommend and we are looking forward to our next visit to London. Relaxed...not pushy staff...but attentive...Excellent.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Sylvain E, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear guest,
I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent visit to Il Bar. It is great to hear that you would recommend us as a place to meet while in London, and that you found the service to be relaxed yet attentive. Thank you so much for letting us know and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in town.
Sylvain F. Ercoli

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband surprised me on our Anniversary by booking a night at this luxurious hotel. As we stepped into the lobby we were struck by the elegance yet casual ambiance of the hotel. The attention to every detail is fantastic. Both our room and bathroom were lovely with lush fabrics and beautiful wood panelling. The spa and pool are fabulous. I had a manicure which was excellent.The staff are very courteous and attentive. My only negative thought was that we had tea and a cake each and it was ridiculously expensive as was dinner in the restaurant. The food was ok but for the price it was nothing outstanding. I thought the breakfast would be a lovely buffet and was disappointed to find that you had to order separate things from the menu and my poached eggs were luke warm. Again this was very expensive. I appreciate it is in Knightsbridge and that you are paying for the position and the luxury that is the hotel but do feel that compared to other luxurious hotels in London, it is slightly overpriced.They very kindly sent a chocolate mousse cake to our room and it was divine, so thank you very much for a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Sylvain E, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Bulgari Hotel & Residences, London. It is a pleasure to hear that you chose to celebrate your anniversary at the hotel and that you loved the surroundings and especially your spa experience. Thank you also for your comments regarding food and beverage, which we will of course take into consideration. May I take this opportunity to mention that as of Sunday 24 February we will be introducing a Sunday brunch buffet in Il Ristorante, followed by a complimentary movie in our cinema, which may be of interest to you. We hope you will visit again in the future and look forward to welcoming you back if so.
Newton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Bulgari London is in my opinion the best place to stay at this time. It is not for all travelers, I respect opinions and reviews of all my fellows members but you cannot deny that this is a modern piece of art where you can reside in luxury. The rooms match perfectly with the architecture designs, the decor is 100% Bulgari, facilities and the service superb. Definitely is not for the frugal individual and we all are frugal sometimes or many times in our lives, but for the quality, location and the most spacious rooms in London, the price is just right. Add service, excellent restaurant, bar, spa and you have a 5 star residence. Certainly there are many luxury options in London and all of them historically famous but we cannot deny that Bulgari is a break of the norm. I was very pleased with what I experienced, I would defientely recommend it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Sylvain E, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear guest,
Many thanks for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Bulgari Hotel & Residences, London. I was so pleased to read your thoughts on your experience and your appreciation of the architecture, design, facilities and service. We are thrilled to have met expectations and to have provided a luxury option for you to recommend and to return to in the future.
We very much hope to welcome you back soon.
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed at the Bvlgari Hotel in London this past weekend and what a fabulous hotel this is.
We checked in early Saturday morning and we were escorted right to our rooms. The hotel is a small property but has all the amenities that you could ask for in a deluxe property. The location is right around the corner from Harrods and the small street that connects it has really cute bistros and is charming.
The design of the hotel is beautiful. The attention to detail is really there. As soon as you walk in it smells so wonderful and the design is sleek and modern with the use of wonderful woods.

My room was wonderful! The bed had a feather top and big feather pillows, so many pillows!!
The bath room had a big soaking tub and a rain shower that was really strong, I love a good shower! They even had candles and incense to make it so relaxing! I also loved the Bvlgari products!

The other thing I loved about the room is that it was very quiet and really spacious. I also loved that the window opened, I like fresh air and hate when you cannot open a window.

On Saturday morning I went to the spa and used the whirlpool and sauna before having a really relaxing massage. The spa is really nice, on two levels with a huge pool and a really great whirlpool with a waterfall in it. They have a few saunas and a work out room and personal trainers if you want it.

We had dinner in the restaurant on Saturday night and the food was amazing!!
We started with homemade pasta with truffles, OMG!! Outstanding! Then I had Scallops that were so fresh and prepared perfectly. The deserts were so decadent but I decided on berries instead.

The other really cool thing is that they have a movie theater that has the most state of the art equipment.

This hotel lacks nothing and I highly recommend it for all types of travelers.

Room Tip: I stayed in the regular room which was beautiful, they also have wonerful suites and have amenities...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Sylvain E, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear guest,
It was such a pleasure to read your review of a recent stay at the Bulgari Hotel & Residences, London. We very much appreciate you taking the time to comment and are pleased to hear that expectations were met and you enjoyed so many aspects of the hotel. We do hope you will return for another stay soon and look forward to welcoming you back.
Cairo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

It's hard to find such spacious hotel room in London. Very high quality materials... a very large TV with a good selection of TV channels and DVD menu... Very unique hotel in a very good location. A real 5 stars deluxe experience including the price... :-) I only didn't like the breakfast...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Sylvain E, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Bulgari Hotel & Residences, London. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our spacious accommodation and found the overall experience to be of a high standard. I also appreciate your honesty regarding the breakfast and am sorry that it was not to your liking.
We hope that you will have the chance to visit again and look forward to welcoming you back.
Orpington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I booked a 1 nights stay at the Bulgari hotel for our 10 year wedding anniversary. On arrival we opted for Valet parking which was seamless. We were then shown the check in desk where not only were we checked in quickly but the kind lady showed us around the lobby, bar, lounge and restaurant area pointing out certain interesting facts about the architecture etc. We were then shown to our room and she kindly informed us of what was in the room I.e Nespresso machine, Hairdryer, how the lighting and heating worked etc. Also on the table was a gorgeous chocolate cake which had Happy Anniversary on it which I thought was a marvellous touch. All in all our stay was 5 star luxury and in a fab location too - right by Harrods! We will most definitely be visiting Bulgari again!

• Stayed January 2013
Sylvain E, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear guest,
I was thrilled to hear that you chose the Bulgari Hotel & Residences, London as the place to celebrate your ten year wedding anniversary. Congratulations again to you and your husband and thank you for letting us know that your stay was a success. It’s great to hear that you plan to visit again and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stylish and beautifully designed place. At times it feels a bit like a night club, a bit too dark, but still lovely. Very good restaurant. The best looking spa in London. Bulgari is very different look and feel from London's other 5 star hotels. Definitely would reccomend the experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sylvain E, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for your kind recommendation of the Bulgari Hotel & Residences, London. We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit and found the hotel to be stylish and beautifully designed. To say that the Bulgari Spa is ‘the best looking spa in London’ is also high praise indeed and we are thrilled that you think so. We very much hope to welcome you back again in the near future.
Sylvain F. Ercoli

Been to Bulgari Hotel & Residences? Share your experiences!