From the time that we arrived until the time that we departed, this quaint hotel buried amongst the busy Mayfair streets was an oasis of tranquillity.
The staff cannot do enough for you and always look as though they enjoy their work. The hotel is obviously proud of its long history and offers big hotel facilities normally only found in the nearby Ritz and Claridge's.
Great continental breakfast and the afternoon teas and evening dinners looked fantastic !
Would definitely stay again - thank you Flemings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flemings Mayfair Hotel, Suites & Apartments - a luxurious boutique hotel and one of the best kept secrets in Central London - is the destination for exceptional eating and drinking, featuring the glamorous and indulgent Front Room, opulent and stylish Grill and sumptuous Cocktail Bar & Tea Rooms. The Looking Glass Room, Boardroom and Private Dining Room are great for meetings and special occasions, business or pleasure. The new gym offers a quiet and discrete place to exercise, with top of the range Technogym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Venere, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Flemings Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flemings Hotel And Apartments
- Flemings Mayfair London, England
- Apartment London
- Hotel Flemings Mayfair