Lovely hotel in a perfect location. It is 2 min away from Hyde Park and the tube, and the rooms are well equipped (a bit small, but normal for London). We had some issues with the bathroom, as there was no warm water coming to the shower, but it was fixed fairly quickly once we reported it. Staff is friendly, and I'd recommend going for a cocktail to the bar in the basement - great mixologist/bartender. The only disappointment was that there's no free wi-fi, which nowadays you can expect from every good hotel in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flemings Mayfair Hotel, Suites & Apartments - a luxurious boutique hotel and one of the best kept secrets in Central London - is the destination for exceptional eating and drinking, featuring the glamorous and indulgent Front Room, opulent and stylish Grill and sumptuous Cocktail Bar & Tea Rooms. The Looking Glass Room, Boardroom and Private Dining Room are great for meetings and special occasions, business or pleasure. The new gym offers a quiet and discrete place to exercise, with top of the range Technogym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Jetsetter so you can book your Flemings Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flemings Hotel And Apartments
- Flemings Mayfair London, England
- Apartment London
- Hotel Flemings Mayfair