For me this hotel is in the perfect location, a short walk from Green Park tube station, opposite Green Park, this hotel provides luxurious rooms to match many of its more expensive competitors, whilst being small enough to feel unique. Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly are a short stroll away if you are sightseeing, whilst the Victoria Line at Green Park provides instant access to more of the city for business travellers. Nearby there are bars like Novokov and the Mayfair, restaurants like Burger & Lobster are also close.Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flemings Mayfair Hotel, Suites & Apartments - a luxurious boutique hotel and one of the best kept secrets in Central London - is the destination for exceptional eating and drinking, featuring the glamorous and indulgent Front Room, opulent and stylish Grill and sumptuous Cocktail Bar & Tea Rooms. The Looking Glass Room, Boardroom and Private Dining Room are great for meetings and special occasions, business or pleasure. The new gym offers a quiet and discrete place to exercise, with top of the range Technogym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Flemings Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flemings Hotel And Apartments
- Flemings Mayfair London, England
- Apartment London
- Hotel Flemings Mayfair