Had such a wonderful stay at this hotel.. here is a list:-
1/ Location - so close to everything - the train station (St. Pancras), King's Cross tube station, and the buses - restaurants (from simple tasty food like Costa's and many others) - shopping? close to the Tube to every shop you can think about!
2/ Breakfast - yummy! delicious English hot breakfasts, lots of orange juice, staff were so accomodating and extremely friendly, lots of tea, toast and nobody hurried you..
3/ Room - quiet, cozy, super shower (better than mine at my apartment!), towel warmers, big double bed, tv
4/ Front Desk - extremely accomodating! helped me with my cab, directions, telephoning my Mum in Canada... so very willing to help me out!
* More pictures coming as still developing them!
** HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT - and planning to go back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located across the road from Kings Cross St. Pancras International. The Jesmond Dene is a 3 Star family run bed and breakfast hotel which has an excellent reputation. Our high standards in cleanliness and service make us a number one choice for your visit to London. Read from over 1000 reviews online to hear from our many happy customers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Jesmond Dene Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jesmond Dene Hotel London, England