We had a wonderful stay in one of their 1 bedroomed apartments. clean and modern. Comfortable bed and lovely bathroom.
a nice touch was the welcome pack with a few essentials milk orange etc.
the apartments are near St Pauls just across the river on the Millennium bridge to the Tate Modern and the Globe theatre.
We had a main door which was handy when coming in late. a lovely quiet haven in the middle of London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A BridgeStreet flagship building in the heart of The City of London, The King's Wardrobe by BridgeStreet is a prestigious apartments development situated in a tranquil and secluded courtyard behind St Paul's Cathedral, just off Ludgate Hill. The property offers a selection of 69 fully furnished apartments. Named after King Edward III's Wardrobe residence in 1361, the site has progressively redeveloped over the past 300 years. These contemporary, luxury, furnished residences stand now as a testament to some of the finest modern designs and architecture of London. Experience the ultimate of London's finest serviced apartment at The King's Wardrobe by BridgeStreet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The King`s Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Wardrobe Serviced Apartments By Bridgestreet Hotel London
- The King`s Wardrobe Serviced Apartments By BridgeStreet London, England