“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn London Leicester Square

You added Premier Inn London Leicester Square to your Saves list
Premier Inn London Leicester Square
1 Leicester Place | Leicester Square, London WC2H 7BP, England (Leicester Square / Shaftesbury Avenue)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Great deals online.
Ranked #139 of 1,065 Hotels in London
Peterborough
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great location, right on Leicester square but didn't hear any noise in our room. Room was small but had everything we needed. Was clean, smart and comfortable. Icing on the cake though were the staff. Genuinely friendly, extremely efficient and a credit to premier inn..I hope they are appreciated!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you for your positive review of Premier Inn London Leicester Square. I was delighted to read that the team delivered a great service and that they really stood out for you. I shall ensure they are all recognised and rewarded for their effort. I look forward to welcoming you back to London on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Mountain View, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

- Unbeatable location: in the middle of all the action in Leicester Square, close to Convent Garden, tube stop
- CLEAN!!
- Friendly staff
- Great breakfast service and value

Very happy with my stay. We stayed on the 4th floor, with a room overlooking the Square. We didn't hear any noise from the club next door, or any of the action from around the Square. Very convenient location, with lots of restaurants / shops / tourist attractions nearby.

Room Tip: We booked a "triple" room, which was basically a king bed + a twin a bed, which was perfec...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you for your amazing five star review. It was wonderful to read that you enjoyed the room and its view. We do have quadrupled glazed windows and a bubble around the room to minimise noise so I'm glad that all the hustle and bustle outside didn't affect your nights sleep. I hope the breakfast set you up for the day and happy that you found it to be 'Great Value'. Next time you stay with us, give us a call and we might be able to allocate you the same room. I hope to welcome you back to our Hotel on your next visit to London.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

With being a regular Premier Inn customer I have become accustomed to what this chain offers. As per normal the room was excellent and well equipped, tea, coffee, TV, excellent show et cetera taken for granted but I was not so impressed with the hotel bar and breakfast.
Due to the excellent location I understand most people would not want to drink or eat in the hotel but I would have expected better from the Premier Inn.
Location amazing and perfect to see London.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and your feedback on Premier Inn Leicester Square. I was pleased to see that even with the issues you have identifed you still felt we had acheived a 3 star rating, thank you. I have spoken to our restaurant manager to ensure that the hot buffet breakfast is refreshed often enough to make sure the products are freshly cooked and appealing. We do aim to provide the best service at great value. I really appreciate your feedback and hopefully I will be able to welcome you back in the near future.
Great Meadows, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

The location, Leicester Square, is full of activity and within walking distance of Trafalgar Square, the National Gallery, the British Museum, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and of course the West End theaters. That's what we wanted. We stayed for four nights, went to France for two weeks, and then returned to the Premier Inn for three more nights. Leaving the first time we requested a higher room away from the square itself - for our return stay - and were accommodated. We had been bothered by the noise (bass from the music emanating from the Ruby Blue club). So for the first four nights my wife slept with ear plugs, unnecessary for the last three nights. The building is old, with London character, but the inside has been remodeled of course. Everything in the two rooms worked and they were reasonably comfortable. The second room was noticeably larger (particularly the bathroom), so the room sizes can differ. The staff couldn't have been friendlier and the breakfast (for a charge) is worth the money if you are hungry. Depending on timing, Leicester Square can be very crowded. Our last three days coincided with the start of the World Cup and the "Trooping the Colour" parade with the queen.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet high room away from the square.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your feedback. It was great to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and everything the area has to offer. Please accept my sincerest appologies for the problems you experienced with the music from the night club. We do try to monitor the noise levels as much as possible and I'm sorry that we failed to do that on this occasion. Please be aware that we do have a 24 hour reception, so next time if you have any problems you can always call us and we promise to get the problem fixed for you. Also, if you give us a call prior to arrival and request a larger room on a higher floor, we would definitely be able to accomodate everything you need for a great nights sleep. I will relay this message on to the team and I'm sure they would be very happy of the appraisal they have recieved. I hope to welcome you back soon and make any future stay, memorable for all the right reasons.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed here and on both occasions the staff where so friendly and helpful. The rooms are as you expect from a Premier Inn Comfy beds and clean rooms.The breakfast is of good quality with a selection of cooked items as well as cereals and pastrIes.They also hold your luggage so you can drop it off as early as you need and also leave it there once you have checked out.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your excellent five star review. I was pleased to read that you had a good stay and that the team delivered great service. Next time you stay with us, please call us in advance so we could allocate you a room that you would like. I hope to see you soon at Leicester Square.
Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Loved everything about this hotel. Perfect location, lovely breakfast, very comfortable beds and spotlessly clean. The staff are really fantastic, very friendly and helpful. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in and will definately stay here again on my next trip to London. Thank you for a wonderful stay :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your fantastic review. It was great to read that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We have a great housekeeping team here, who go over every inch of your room with a fine tooth comb before its ready to sell and I'll definitely be passing on this feedback to them. It's great to hear that you would be staying with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back.
Stoke-on-trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stayed here on a short break to London and would recommend it highly, both for its central position, and the friendliness of its staff. The rooms are smaller than you might expect from a Premier Inn, but the location makes this inevitable. There is a small restaurant, and basic bar service, but being right on Leicester Square, there are plenty of bars and restaurants within a 100 yard radius.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

What a wonderful five star review, thank you! We do pride ourselves on the service that we provide, so it was great to read that you found our staff to be friendly. Glad to hear that you found plenty of bars and restaurants, Next time, if you need any recommendations for places to eat etc. please do not hesitate to ask one of the reception team. They have a vast knowledge of the area and all the best establishments. Thank you once again and I look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Premier Inn London Leicester Square? Share your experiences!