“Some work still needed” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Styles London Leyton

Ibis Styles London Leyton
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   543 & 586 Lea Bridge Road | Leyton, London E10 7EB, England (Formerly All Seasons) (East End / East London)   |
Ranked #649 of 1,049 Hotels in London

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Belz, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This is a nice, clean and cosy hotel and the refurbished rooms are really nice.
We stayed for almost a week in a family room while settling my daughter into the area.
Was handy to visit central London (30/35 mins to Oxford circus). Loads of buses and the trains are very regular from Walthamstow Central.
Our son being very tall, the sofa beds provided in the family rooms were not adapted and the hotel very kindly provided a good thick mattress instead which was perfect for us.
On the downside, I didn't think the breakfast was great though, not much choice. Free wifi but rather slow. Not many places nearby for dining.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this review, 5 days ago

bushmills
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Title says it all , very comfortable stay. Handy for white hart lane. Stayed with my eldest daughter and she found it fine too, we didn't eat in the morning as there is a wetherspoons called the drum and been going regularly there for years. Yeah its got a lot better under ibis.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you very much for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Barnstaple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at the Ibis Leyton on 25th April for one night. Our son Che was taking part in the London Marathon on the following day so we needed to know about road closures and best direction to enter central London. We arrived at the Ibis at 23.45 very late. The receptionist on the night of the 25th went out of his way to explain the road system and directions to the race.. He later provided us with a printed map from his computer to prevent us getting lost.
His overall manner was both helpful and professional.
The hotel itself was clean and the bedding was immaculate. The price for one night was very reasonable considering we had three breakfasts included. We also felt safe due to the entry security system and secure car park. Well done London Leyton Ibis.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this review, 1 week ago

Stockholm, Sweden
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I just left London a couple of days ago, with my friends. We stayed here for 3night and 4 days. The room what we got is located the other building just the cross the road. The receptionist was helpfully and she showed us where is it, and we got a lot of information about the hotel and the way to the city.
The hotel is not in middle of the city, but I think is well located and easily find.
The bus which goes all the way to the city,( no.55-Oxford street and it's takes 45minutes all the way) is quick and nice sight seeing tour. There's a couple of bus which is cross the hotel. (No.48-Walthamstow Central, no.69) If you traveling by night, from the hotel use the bus no.N48 which final destination is Victoria railway station.
The breakfast was quite ok, but it's an Ibis style.
The room what we got is a double bed with an extra bed, room.
The room and the bathroom was clean. Thank you for the housekeeping staff to let our stay comfortable.
We forgot to took the iconic brith is plug with us, so the first night we couldn't charge a our phone, but if you doesn't have this plug, you can use the tv with you're usb cable.
We hade a little problems with the keycard as well, when we come back from the city , the keycard doesn't worked, we asked to help and they come with the new keycards just about 5 minutes later.
Our stay was quite, calm, and quick, and we enjoyed our stay in this hotel.
Don't forget to look right!! Twice!!!
Thank you for the rest.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for your kind comments and compliments, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Devon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is my hotel of choice for my frequent visits to London, so I was very disappointed to be unable to book in March for my April visit, due to refurbishment. Once I found that the hotel was again accepting bookings, I cancelled a stay at another hotel, and booked two rooms in Leyton for the weekend.

What a transformation!! I have never been disappointed by Ibis Leyton, and have had many comfortable nights stay over the years, but the recent changes to the rooms are superb. The themed decor is subtle and the rooms look so clean and fresh. The beds are so comfortable, and I cannot fault my recent stay in any way. Breakfast was plentiful, and of very good quality. The whole hotel has a lively and welcoming feel to it, and I just love it.

As always, I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough, but special mention must go to the lovely reception staff who were on duty when we arrived on Friday. They were so friendly, and efficient, and are justly proud of the recent refurbishments to their hotel. As usual they ensured that my every request was met, and nothing appears to be too much trouble.

A very comfortable, value for money stay in an area of London I am learning to love a great deal.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking carpark are quiet, but roadside not really a problem
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the best stays in an East London Hotel, customer service excellent, daily room rate discounts !!! Clean rooms, comfortable bed, constant hot water, nice continental breakfast, free internet, good size rooms. Satellite TV loads of channels. Loads of transport links.
Hotel having a refurbishment, hardly any noise.
I don't give good reviews easily, but I would recommend, and stay again.

Room Tip: Any, all the rooms have double glazing
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look
forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Salim

Been to Ibis Styles London Leyton? Share your experiences!