“Mumford & Sons” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Styles London Leyton

You added Ibis Styles London Leyton to your Saves list
Ibis Styles London Leyton
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   543 & 586 Lea Bridge Road | Leyton, London E10 7EB, England (Formerly All Seasons) (East End / East London)   |
Ranked #649 of 1,049 Hotels in London

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
reading
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My company booked me in here and I have asked them not to do so again. The positives - I imagine it was very cheap, staff were pleasant and I asked for a room in the main building and they did this. There were two free bottles of water in the room.
Why I would not be willing to stay again: no evening meal as a line female traveller this is a must for me. The area around looks rather shady so I di not venture out alone. My room overlooked the main road which was terrifically noisy. Breakfast was very bread based which is not idea, but staff were pleasant. The bath looked grimy and there was some mould in the bathroom but the room overall was okay. For a place to crash with friends it might be okay but as a lob professional no- especially as the Internet was not working which I needed.

Room Tip: Ask to be in th main building
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Ibis Styles London Leyton, but I was very disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest and your feedback is very important to us. I would like to confirm that we are taking the appropriate measures to address your concerns and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your feedback, and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back Ibis Styles London Leyton and provide you with a genuine hassle-free experience.

Yours sincerely,

Junaid
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Staying in a hotel for work is a regular occurrence and generally a pleasant one until I stayed here. It was a very late check-in (just after midnight) and when walking into the over lit lobby I can only say the ladies of the night where doing good business. Check-in staff were efficient but when asked for some juice as it was extremely hot I was told there was an off licence round the corner. Not a great response. Then was sent to our room on the 3rd floor. The decor in the hall way was dreadful, brown brick walls with a red floral carpet, yuk! Are we still in the 80's? There was a security guard on the floor who made sure we were who we were and had BOTH checked-in. The room was dated and appeared to be dirty, the air-conditioning didn't work and made a ticking noise. The room was on the main road and the traffic noise was horrendous. London doesn't often get warm (we're having our own kittle heat-wave at the moment) but the room was warmer than the temperature outside. We slept in our clothes on the bed because the thought of lying on those sheets made my skin crawl and in the morning skipped breakfast and ran for hills.
Whatever you do, do not stay in this hotel!

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We treat all of our comments with the utmost seriousness and we will be investigating this matter accordingly.

Kind regards,

MICHAEL WILLIAM
Newbury Berkshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed at the hotel as we went to the Hard Rock Calling Festival. Breakfast was good,room clean and refreshments provided. Good cheap accommodation suited us fine we travelled as two couples great pub just down the road too.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Kind regards,

JUNAID

Been to Ibis Styles London Leyton? Share your experiences!