“Good value” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Styles London Leyton

You added Ibis Styles London Leyton to your Saves list
Ibis Styles London Leyton
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   543 & 586 Lea Bridge Road | Leyton, London E10 7EB, England (Formerly All Seasons) (East End / East London)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Up to 30% OFF THIS WINTER
Ranked #685 of 1,066 Hotels in London
London
“Good value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Pros:
Good price
Willing and nice personal
Coins
Old bathroom
Fire alarm during night
Not good area
2 buildings

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for your comments, we can assure you that the matter is being looked into and will be dealt with accordingly.

William

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

The staff was always friendly and helpful (Thank you to Ewelina, eventhough through stressing
situation she always had a smile and a helpful hand.
The room was neat and clean and lovely equiped, breakfast was good as well. This time I had my english toast - was delicious!
I can really reccomend all of you to stay in this hotel in London.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Thank you very much for your very kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

bridgnorth
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed at this hotel whilst on business in London for two weeks. The fire alarm activarted one evening and the staff took no notice. The Fire Alarm panel was showing fault for my two week stay. A fire extinguisher was on the floor in the coridor as the bracket was broken. The building over the road from the reception had a large amount of old pallets stored against it in breach of current fire legislation. I raised all these issues in my feedback form and have recieved no responseys lip service with regard to Fire Safety so stay at your peril. I feel that the Hotel only pat

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
I am sorry that on this occasion that you were disappointed with your stay. I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness and I am currently investigating this matter.

Regards
william
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

This hotel is very cheap but very far from the city,there are few buses routes outside,but it takes so long to get to city centre.If you use overground,u need to walk around 15 mins to get to the hotel.The breakfast is included,and it has so many choices of food.THe breakfast is the good one.There are two buildings for this hotel,opposite to each other.We lived in the opposite one as the main building was full.At night, you can hear the train passing as it's so close to the train tram.

The room is very very small,but it has everything.There is a tall black guy who didn't have many patience,But other staffs are OK only. THe location of the hotel seems bit doggy.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. We treat all of our comments with the utmost seriousness and we will be investigating this matter accordingly.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed here for one night so we could drive to London City Airport in the morning. The bathroom had seen better days, it was clean but could have done with a lick of paint. The sink was blocked so whenever we ran the water it would take ages to go down.Blocked with what I do not know! The hotel is split into two halves, essentially it is two different hotels as one part of it is actually across the road. So we checked in at one side and had to be taken over to the other side to get to our room. Then for breakfast in the morning we had to get dressed and walk back over to the side we had checked in at. It is a busy main road so if you have small children definitely make sure you request to stay at the checking in side. Breakfast was cramped with limited seating. Everyone was sat so close together that my sister had a hot chocolate spilled down her by the man sitting next to her. Awful awful layout. Was happy to check out and won't stay here again. Would only recommend it for an overnight airport stay, because from what I could see you aren't close to any underground stations. But you get what you pay for, the beds were comfortable and we slept well.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the main hotel side.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Ibis Styles London Leyton, but I was very disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest and your feedback is very important to us. I would like to confirm that we are taking the appropriate measures to address your concerns and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your feedback, and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back Ibis Styles London Leyton and provide you with a genuine hassle-free experience.

Regards
William

Been to Ibis Styles London Leyton? Share your experiences!