I visited the London docklands travel lodge on 30th April for 2 nights and I was very impressed.The rooms are lovely and the beds are very comfy,I had an amazing nights sleep which is unusual for me on my first night away.The restaurant was very nice and the food was superb.The two lads on the Thursday night were very polite,respectful and a credit to the travel lodge(I didn't know there names as they didn't have a name badge however Salma did and she was brilliant as well.I would definitely stay here again as it was great.Im moving to London Wembley High Road travel lodge for Saturday night as it had rooms and was a lot cheaper than here.I will review the next hotel and look forward to comparing the two travel lodges.Thanks for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge London Docklands provides great quality, budget accommodation with rooms available just a stones throw away from the O2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge London Docklands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge London Docklands Hotel London
- Travel Lodge London
- London Travel Lodge
- London Travelodge
- Travelodge London Docklands England