Arrived on Saturday 06/07/2013 at the hotel at 1230 booked early check in, got seen to straight away, asked for high floor due to other readers comments, (no need for that). Lift wasn't working for the duration of our stay so had to walk up stairs with luggage, corridors were really hot no air, room was clean, basic and nice, but no kingsize bed as stated, we had a double bed, also it was stuffy due to heat. so maybe low level floor in really hot weather, asked for fan 3 different times of day, to be told they were all out in upper floors, or it will be in room when we came back, on Monday we eventually got our fan from the morning staff, a bit late but it cooled the room down. also when we came back on sunday the shower and bath were out of order but the room had not been cleaned we had to use the same towels for 2 days. we asked and they said they were cleaning, so we had to wash out the sink, food was great, average prices, drinks were a bit steep compared to other locations, the dlr station was 5 mins walk away, local shop near by was handy due to the heat.
staff were friendly and polite. ideal for the o2 and other attractions,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge London Docklands provides great quality, budget accommodation with rooms available just a stones throw away from the O2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge London Docklands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge London Docklands Hotel London
- Travel Lodge London
- London Travel Lodge
- London Travelodge
- Travelodge London Docklands England