We Stayed here for a saturday night stay and paid just under £80 for a double room, which was very good value.
We arrived at 9.30 am and the staff kindly allowed us to leave our bags so that we could go on and enjoy our day.
we checked in to another friendly welcome later in the day ... the room was nice and tidy with a nice view , my only issue was that was no bedside tables but it didnt really matter.
We didnt make breakfast as we were a little fragile from a day of drinking .
the area outside is ok with a few bars and restaurants and a few kate night takeaways.
a great place for a night or to in London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Hotel overlooking Percy Circus, 1/4 mile from King's Cross Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot Hotel London
- London Travel Lodge
- London Travelodge
- Travel Lodge London
- Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot England