We stayed here for 2 nights at the end of February...probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at.
The paper was peeling off the walls in reception, lights weren't working, lifts were a mess, our room and bathroom were dirty - we had the smallest piece of soap in the world (no complimentary shower wash/shampoo). The cutlery was dirty for both breakfasts.
The only good thing was the bed was comfy.
This hotel might be cheap but it isn't cheerful.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot Hotel
- Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot Hotel London
- London Travelodge
- London Travel Lodge
- Travelodge London
- Travel Lodge London
- Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Hotel overlooking Percy Circus, 1/4 mile from King's Cross Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.