The worst experience I had ever!!! I stayed there with my boyfriend and a friend in two bedrooms apartment. One day, my boyfriend went out first for work, so I went out afterwards. I left the room keys in the reception and tell the receptionist that is for my bf (of cos, I mentioned his name) in case he come back earlier than me. At the end, we went back all together, were asking our room key from the reception, she couldn't find it and call the manager (Philip) , and the result is that Philip took the key back his home (that's so ridiculous, and more yet to come) and this apartment do not have a spare key. So we have to wait for our friend to come to open the door. Philip promised that he will bring the key to the reception 9am next morning.
AND next morning 9am, my bf went to the reception to pick up the key, and of cos no key yet. So i went there at 930am,no key again, i was angry, so was asking the receptionist to call philip,and the receptionist told me she was not authorised to call him, so i asked for his number, and she gave me. Thats funny that she couldnt help me to call him but could give me his number. So I called him immediately, he was in this apartment just didnt leave the key in the reception. He came to the reception and pass me the key. And Now I know why he didnt leave the key in the reception. He kept blaming me that I didn't write a paper and stick to the key. I was telling him that I told the receptionist the key is for my bf, but he said that is common sense to write a paper to mention this key is for whom! He was trying interperting that i don't have common sense. And when i was arguing with him, he was being so ironic, asked me whether i understand english (i was arguing with him in english, i m confident to say my english is 100% fine, i stayed in London for 4 years) He is sooooooo ridiculous!!!!! Never met a person can be that ridiculous!!!!
And btw, my bf got a parcel, but no one inform him until the sender told him. And the room size is super small, there is no space for me to open my suitcase!!!! They put so many things in your carbinet, there is not enough space for you!! The cleaning lady came once a week, and very very quick!!! Don't think the room is clean and the floor (carpet) is quite dirty as well, I have to wear slipper all the time. And if you wanna use their gym, u have to pay, i dont rmb the exact amount, bu for sure not cheap
Never recommend this apartment for anyone unless he or she is your emergy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These deluxe studio, one and two bedroom Kensington serviced apartments, recently refurbished in 2010, are situated just a five minute walk from Gloucester Road tube station and a twenty minute drive from London Heathrow airport. You can find a variety of quality restaurants and bars on nearby Gloucester Road. These Kensington serviced apartments are fully equipped with a spacious living area and full kitchens as well as a bathroom and bedroom, there is everything you need for a comfortable, relaxing stay. There is a weekly maid service included in the rates. On-site parking is available at GBP 20.00 per night per vehicle and each serviced apartment has freeview television, DVD players and stereo systems. We also provide free Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, CityZen, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Point West Apartments by Crown Lawn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point West Apartments By Crown Lawn Hotel London
- Point West Apartments By Crown Lawn London, England