“Modern clean hotel - fabulous staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith

You added Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   124 King Street, London W6 0QU, England (Hammersmith / Fulham)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #237 of 1,065 Hotels in London
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
“Modern clean hotel - fabulous staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

A great hotel - modern light clean room - very comfy bed.
The staff were fabulous - very helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them.
Breakfast included was an additional surprise - would recommend and stay there again.Close proximity to tube station

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ahmed_Khwaja, Guest Service Assistant at Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear KatieC587,

I would like to thank you for your lovely review about our hotel.

It is absolutely a pleasure to read that you found all our staff fabulous, as we always make our best effort to please all our guests.

I am also glad to learn that your stay was very comfortable.

I hope to welcome you here at Holiday Inn Express Hammersmith in the near future.

Annamaria Tornincasa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Not far from hammersmith rail and bus stations. Easy connections to Heathrow. Down a side street of its own. Good sized room with its own sofa bed tv corner. Large shower and innovative door to loo which is door to bathroom. Breakfast is buffet but it has something for everyone. Genuine staff who knew there stuff. I was going to from Westfield and the receptionist knew it was a 72 bus. Plenty of shops and restaurants nearby including bryon burger. I bought three piece snack crisps drink and chocolate from 24 hr reception very easy to pay under a fiver. Bar and snooker table too.

Room Tip: Fourth floor might have a view of London.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Ahmed_Khwaja, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Carnalbanagh,

I would like to thank you taking the time to review our hotel. I was pleased to see you were extremely satisfied with our services and location to the shopping centre (Westfield). We are ideally located on the King Street where all our customers have easy access to various restaurants and the popular Hammersmith Apollo.

On behalf all the staff here at the Holiday Inn Express Hammersmith, I will like to thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Ehi Ojeifo
Guest Service Manager
Corby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stayed here at the weekend and had a lovely stay.Rooms were clean. We had a corner room so it was huge :) .there is a weatherspoons under hotel but we didnt hear a sound from it! And it was great to get a cheap cocktail pitcher! And bar snacks. The underground is just over a 5 minute walk away and there are lots of high street branded shops along the walk. Our room faced main road and was a little noisy but this wouldn't put me off staying here. We payed £89 for room through hoteldirect and this included breakfast for 2! Bargain for London!

Room Tip: Corner room are bigger :)
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Ahmed_Khwaja, Guest Service Assistant at Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel.

I am glad that our location was convenient to you during your stay and that you were satisfied with the rooms, amenities and our complimentary breakfast.

I am sorry to read that you were disturbed by noise, but I am happy to know that this would not affect you to come back and stay with us here at Holiday Inn Express Hammersmith.

I thank you again for taking the time to review us and hope to welcome you soon in our hotel.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Decided to try this hotel on a recent trip to London mostly because the price was very good compared to other hotels in the area. I've never stayed in Hammersmith, but after this visit I'd definitely stay in this hotel again! Hammersmith itself has lots of shops, restaurants and bars and is very close to the underground (5 minute walk) which is located on the Hammersmith&City, District, Circle and Piccadilly lines. This makes it so easy to get around and very useful for coach and train connections. There is a bar beside the hotel which initially I was concerned about but there is no need to be. I didn't hear any noise from it during our stay!
The hotel really exceeded my expectations. Staff are excellent. Very attentive and friendly. I don't think I've ever experienced this in a London hotel. Our room was on the top floor and the room had everything we needed and was a good size (double room). The bathroom was also a very good size. There's a choice of pillows and a coffee/tea making facility too. We very quickly ran out of tea-bags but anything can be re-stocked in the reception area. The reception area also has a microwave and snacks which you can buy.
Breakfast was very good. It's described as Continental but it also includes beans, sausages and scrambled eggs. We definitely had everything we needed with the selection on offer (toast, pastries, muffins, fruit, yogurts, cheese, cereals..).
Overall, a very good, reasonably priced hotel. I would definitely stay at this hotel next time I'm in London!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Ahmed_Khwaja, Guest Service Assistant at Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am taking the chance to thank you for the lovely review about Holiday Inn Express London- Hammersmith.

It is absolutely great to read that you enjoyed everything about your stay, from our location to our complimentary breakfast.

I also would like to thank you on behalf of all our staff members for describing us as very attentive and friendly. We always try to do our utmost best to welcome our guests and make them feel at home.

I am looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a hen do....it was a nice clean and friendly hotel. Our only issue was the fact that there were not enough mirrors in our rooms for when we got ready to go out! The manager in charge was lovely and very helpful.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am very glad that you found our hotel friendly and clean as all our staff members do their best to meet our guests' expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you again here at Holiday Inn Express Hammersmith.

Swansea, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We have just come back from a two night break at this hotel, we booked because of the price and in walking distance of Queens Club for the tennis (approx 25 mins). We travelled by car, so the car park on site was handy £15 for 24 hrs was okay, though would have worked out expensive if we had stayed longer. Staff were exceptional from reception to the staff working at breakfast (very helpful nothing too much trouble). Breakfast was also excellent because of the choice of hot - eggs, sausage, beans, and continental. There is a Wetherspoons at the front of this hotel which we were a little worried about because of noise (I am a light sleeper) but this was not a problem and actually worked out well as it was handy after a long day to have a meal and drink without going too far. We nearly didnt booked this hotel because of this, but this should not put people off at all. Our room was on the small side, but adequate, and the double bed small. I think if the large chair which was in the room was taken away and a larger bed put in the room instead that would have been perfect, and we would have given an 'excellent', we were offered another room, but decided to stay put in the end. However, saying all that we would definately stay again for a short break. (Also if taking a car, it was a no hassle drive from M4 to and from hotel).

I have to repeat how absolutely wonderful all staff were, as we have stayed in many hotels and know this is not always the case. So a great thankyou to them.

Dear sunshine1925,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the car park very convenient for you.

It is great to hear that the staff impressed you as we always try to do our best to make all our guests feel at ease.

I am looking forward to welcoming you again soon here at Holiday Inn Express Hammersmith.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Excellent all round. I normally avoid these budget versions (premier inn, travel lodge etc) as I've never had a good one yet. I do like holiday inn though. Rooms were great as in would expect in any holiday inn, bar was great, staff were all amazingly good, and personally for us priscilla and ehi were fantastic. The breakfast is far more than continental, with fruit, cereal, yoghurt, toast, jams, hot food in sausages, beans & scrambled egg. If you can live without a pool or gym then I recommend staying here as good as any holiday inn or other 4* hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
Ahmed_Khwaja, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Guest
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. It's great to hear when guests expectations are not only met, but exceeded. I am sure your comments will provide potential guests with a great insight to the standards and service we provide. Our free breakfast is extremely popular and a service we're proud to offer at no extra cost.
We hope to welcome you again and once again, thank you for your review.
Kind regards, Morgan Teal | Guest Service Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith? Share your experiences!